VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+22
Gothboy
Roman
justahobby
Barnabas
texasjohn
EconoCarl
Bear
67a 100 pickup
Digz
Big W
ramian09
BILLS66
Twinpilot001
savage
StuNami
DanTheVanMan
Oldsmobubble
gmp
G-Man
donivan65
wideload
Vanish
26 posters

Vanish's No Door Econoline ....... 4x4 Conversion

StuNami
    StuNami

Number of posts : 437
    Registration date : 2010-12-14

Vanish's No Door Econoline ....... 4x4 Conversion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Vanish's No Door Econoline ....... 4x4 Conversion

Post by StuNami Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:02 am

Vanish wrote:I Got the Leaf springs Back today !!!!!!!!! NICE STACK .......Should get us were we Need to Be Ht wise !!!!!!!!

Vanish's No Door Econoline ....... 4x4 Conversion  - Page 2 Cid__Photo021-vi

That's a big stack for sure. Gonna be high. Looking good so far.

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Vanish's No Door Econoline ....... 4x4 Conversion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Vanish's No Door Econoline ....... 4x4 Conversion

Post by Vanish Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:08 am

StuNami wrote:
    Vanish wrote:I Got the Leaf springs Back today !!!!!!!!! NICE STACK .......Should get us were we Need to Be Ht wise !!!!!!!!

Vanish's No Door Econoline ....... 4x4 Conversion  - Page 2 Cid__Photo021-vi

That's a big stack for sure. Gonna be high. Looking good so far.

Thanks' Just waiting for a couple More Parts to come Back and some Nice weather here , and we Can get started on the Rear Springs ....

DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:12 am

Holy crap batman! Now them's some serious springs!!! bounce

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

Vanish's No Door Econoline ....... 4x4 Conversion  - Page 2 Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Oldsmobubble wrote:1st Choice - No door
    2nd choice- Panel with only back windows

It'll get paneling, a rubber floor and possibly a fold down bed on drivers side.

Ester might be goin up for sale............early 65 panel but there is windows in the rear 1/4's, didnt mind since they were glass and not plexi.

Vanish's No Door Econoline ....... 4x4 Conversion  - Page 2 DSC02274
    savage
    savage

Number of posts : 2626
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Post by savage Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Heck I think Vanish put 13 or 14(each side) on the front of Tree van??
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Tom 14 on the tree Van and 16 on the ford !!!!!! after we get it togeather That Might have to change !!!! So we will see how that Go's !!!!!!!!!!

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Well Finally Got the front axel welded .... Leaf Perches in Place Now ..... so Getting it all Cleaned up and ready for Paint .... Then we Can Bolt it up !!!!!!

Vanish's No Door Econoline ....... 4x4 Conversion  - Page 2 Cid__Photo035-vi

Vanish's No Door Econoline ....... 4x4 Conversion  - Page 2 Cid__Photo036-vi

Vanish's No Door Econoline ....... 4x4 Conversion  - Page 2 Cid__Photo037-vi

Vanish's No Door Econoline ....... 4x4 Conversion  - Page 2 Cid__Photo038-vi

Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by Twinpilot001 Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:23 pm

its gonna be real High up!!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:51 pm

He must be gunna put 35's on it with those springs! Laughing

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Now you need an 8 door. I just happen to have one.
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:06 pm

vanishingbreed wrote:Now you need an 8 door. I just happen to have one.

Mike I got more Vans than I can work on Now .... I got this 66 for Parts for the NO Door But I wont need it Now .... Looking to sell it Now .....

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:11 pm

nice van. what is wrong with it? I would buy it but don't have room for another van
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:23 pm

vanishingbreed wrote:nice van. what is wrong with it? I would buy it but don't have room for another van

Not to sure what all is wrong with it ... When I went to get it I Put it on the trailer And got it home !!!!! it's a Big six with an automatic Trans .... it will need to be gone though ...... But it's Just to nice to cut up for Parts ..... Can't do it ...... But it needs to go ... I need the room to !!!!!!!! LOL.... if it don't sell I Guess I will keep it too ..... But I would sure Like to see some one do something with it Cause It will be sitting here awhile Before I will ever Get to it !!!!!!!!

I Got most the Parts I need from the the Van me and you got .......

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:47 am

What are you lookin to get for it?
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:36 pm

I am Just Looking for what I am In it !!!!! 1100.00 was last registered in 09 or 10 ......

G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:44 pm

Bill thats a fair price for that van, if you were closer I would even think about getting it

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Might be "in the market" will see what happens tomorrow.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Vanish wrote:
    vanishingbreed wrote:nice van. what is wrong with it? I would buy it but don't have room for another van

Not to sure what all is wrong with it ... When I went to get it I Put it on the trailer And got it home !!!!! it's a Big six with an automatic Trans .... it will need to be gone though ...... But it's Just to nice to cut up for Parts ..... Can't do it ...... But it needs to go ... I need the room to !!!!!!!! LOL.... if it don't sell I Guess I will keep it too ..... But I would sure Like to see some one do something with it Cause It will be sitting here awhile Before I will ever Get to it !!!!!!!! That reminds me I need to get those side doors from you.

I Got most the Parts I need from the the Van me and you got .......
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Mike Got em off and ready ..... when I go to Mac's spring I will put them in the truck ..... should be in a week or two !!!!! are you close to macs ??????

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:48 pm

about three blocks from there

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Wish I could afford that Econo I'd have to do a lot of moving things around to find space for it though.
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:32 pm

Got the Front Leafsprings Under the Van Today !!!!!!!

Vanish's No Door Econoline ....... 4x4 Conversion  - Page 2 003-vi

BILLS66
    BILLS66

Number of posts : 1383
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by BILLS66 Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:48 pm

Bill, I'm thinking a cool custom alluminum step ladder to get in that monster !
    Bill
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Post by Vanish Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Good thing about the Van .. is you will have the front tire to climb up on !!!!!!! LOL..... Can't wait to get this one done !!!!!! ( Did you Notice your vans still on the Trailer ??????? ) ......

BILLS66
    BILLS66

Number of posts : 1383
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by BILLS66 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:00 pm

She's in good company while she's resting ! Bill

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:39 am