VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+25
pan58head
A100Sportsman
StuNami
bugeye bob
Roman
SotallyTober
gmytych
mo_1040
savage
Nightmoves
dix
mcfly
Donn
wideload
southern man
toad
BILLS66
G-Man
67a 100 pickup
slowflapper
EconoCarl
DanTheVanMan
BADBADGER
chester42
Admin
29 posters

VintAGE-Vans.com Tees are HERE! Order info in this thread!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

VintAGE-Vans.com Tees are HERE!  Order info in this thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: VintAGE-Vans.com Tees are HERE! Order info in this thread!

Post by Admin Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:36 am

All PayPal orders as of right now have been shipped! Very Happy
    StuNami
    StuNami

Number of posts : 437
    Registration date : 2010-12-14

VintAGE-Vans.com Tees are HERE!  Order info in this thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: VintAGE-Vans.com Tees are HERE! Order info in this thread!

Post by StuNami Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:47 am

If only auto transporters were this quick we'd all be happy

Thanks!

~Nami
    A100Sportsman
    A100Sportsman

Number of posts : 156
    Registration date : 2010-10-24

Post by A100Sportsman Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:49 pm

Cool!!!! Can't wait to order mine! Thanks everyone!
    pan58head
    pan58head

Number of posts : 512
    Registration date : 2010-03-15

Post by pan58head Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Chebby I just sent you an email, Bob
    VANagain
    VANagain

Number of posts : 1046
    Registration date : 2008-05-16

Post by VANagain Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:24 am

I've been so busy lately that I almost missed out on the new T-shirts! I just ordered gray and ash larges. (I think I got the last large gray.)

They turned out great. Very appropriate to go with the vintage T-shirt look for our vintage vans! I would have never thought to go with orange and blue but it really makes it pop. And what a great solution to the three vans or four vans question -- do it both ways! Thanks to Chebby, Vanish, James, and anyone else involved in getting this done!!

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:05 am

I'll take a black large and a black medium!! i love vans!

aww crap, some idiot left themselves signed into paypal on this computer... cheb, is there another way to order one? i noticed there's no mediums.. the gf is gonna be sad!
    lectricman
    lectricman

Number of posts : 339
    Registration date : 2010-04-07

Post by lectricman Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:43 am

ordered mine last nite and paid with paypal...... thanks to all who make all this happen... this is a great place to reside!!!!!! Maybe I'll see it at Christmas?? rendeer santa rendeer
    67a 100 pickup
    67a 100 pickup

Number of posts : 1319
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post by 67a 100 pickup Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:07 am

Got my T-shirts in the mail yesterday. look GREAT!!! Thanks chebby Very Happy
    StuNami
    StuNami

Number of posts : 437
    Registration date : 2010-12-14

Post by StuNami Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:37 am

Diito. Mine came too!

~Nami
    mcfly
    mcfly

Number of posts : 626
    Registration date : 2008-11-10

Post by mcfly Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:45 am

Got mine too. They look great.

Now how about some long sleeve tees. Or am I pushing it. Smile

Number of posts : 692
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Donn Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:07 pm

Chebby,

They look better then I even thought they would!!
    Thank you!!!!!!
    chester42
    chester42

Number of posts : 1383
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post by chester42 Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:36 pm

My tee shirts arived today. They look GREAT! Thank you Chebby for getting them out to us in such a short order. Good looking shirts and will be proud to wear them to all car shows.
    slowflapper
    slowflapper

Number of posts : 956
    Registration date : 2010-07-29

Post by slowflapper Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:33 am

Got my shirt this weekend, looks really nice Smile
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:34 am

got mine today!!! They look great!!!!
    wideload
    wideload
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 1388
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Post by wideload Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:07 pm

Got mine today also. Their great!!!!!!! Those will be my dress shirts !!!!!!!! Smile

bugeye bob
    bugeye bob

Number of posts : 383
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Post by bugeye bob Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:41 pm

my shirt arrived the other day this is the best xmas gift i bought myself this year. thanks chebby and vanish for some great shirts.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:19 pm

I am so glad so far you are all pleased with your shirts! Very Happy

Here's the thing, I've been off the net since last Friday night Sad but now I'm back on without interruption, I hope, but can't guarentee with all the rain we are having.....

I have 4 or 5 more orders to fill now ( I think) and will do that tomorrow if all goes well, (puter and weather, forget the weather, puter willing)

Now here's the other deal... Very Happy Vanish and his wife went and contracted another screening company (in the BIG city), who can do most ANYTHING with the current design we have with them.... I can't say for certain what these will cost, but they will not be far from the present prices (on the basic Tees that is).... The good news is, we will be able to take "special orders"! Basically that means, you want it, we'll get it! Color, kind, size, the only draw back is, it may take a little longer to get it shipped to you....

Tell me what you want, I'll see if we can get it and how much it will cost you and give you an estimate on how long it will take to get it to you!

so you want long sleeves? hoodies? hats? some other color or size that we don't have in stock right now? Let me know and I'll get working on it!

Merry Christmas to all! santa
    mcfly
    mcfly

Number of posts : 626
    Registration date : 2008-11-10

Post by mcfly Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:20 pm

Wow this sounds interesting.
    I have always been a fan of the long sleeve tees.

Post by A100Sportsman Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:15 am

Cool!!! Can you find out how much a hat would be?? Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:53 pm

I have shipped out all of the orders I had pending (6) today! I would think you will see them by Christmas! rendeer Additional orders may not be shipped until after Christmas....

mcfly & A100Sportsman, we'll see what we can find out about costs etc... but it may not be until after the holidays

Merry Christmas to all! and to All a good ride! santa
    A100Sportsman
    A100Sportsman

Post by A100Sportsman Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:29 pm

chebby wrote:Merry Christmas to all! and to All a good ride! santa

hahaha love that!!! lol!
    lectricman
    lectricman

Number of posts : 339
    Registration date : 2010-04-07

Post by lectricman Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:13 pm

got mine for Christmas Chebby!!! and wore it!!!! I love it, Thank you merry much santa rendeer
    VintAGE-Vans.com Tees are HERE!  Order info in this thread! - Page 3 Vintagevansshirt
    BADBADGER
    BADBADGER

Number of posts : 246
    Registration date : 2009-05-15

VintAGE-Vans.com Tees are HERE!  Order info in this thread! - Page 3 Empty order tees

Post by BADBADGER Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:29 am

Chebby

I want to order three tees, one of each color. I usually wear a large if the sizing is pretty normal.
    Where do I send the money.
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by Twinpilot001 Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:42 am

yes -how do we order the shirts??
    wideload
    wideload
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 1388
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Post by wideload Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:46 am

Just go here and click on the size you want.

http://www.vintage-vans.com/gear.html

That should open a Pay-Pal window where you can select the quantity and pay.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:32 am