VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

5 posters

V-V.com Long Sleeve Tees & Hoodies info

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

V-V.com Long Sleeve Tees & Hoodies info Empty V-V.com Long Sleeve Tees & Hoodies info

Post by Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:19 pm

Let me begin by saying the prices listed DO NOT include shipping! Why? Because no matter how hard I try, I willl not be able to stuff a long sleeve tee or hoodie into a small flat rate shipping box...

So, each order will have to handled seperately for the best shipping cost... Larger orders, I may be able to use flat rate boxes, but other orders may ship according to zone (i.e. how far away you are from me).

This is a Special Order deal so after you've ordered and paid for it you're looking at about 2 weeks before you get your stuff...

Long Sleeve Tees start at $22 (plus shipping) up to XL - larger sizes are more

Hoodies start at $32 (plus shipping) up to XL - larger sizes are more
    mcfly
    mcfly

Number of posts : 626
    Registration date : 2008-11-10

V-V.com Long Sleeve Tees & Hoodies info Empty Re: V-V.com Long Sleeve Tees & Hoodies info

Post by mcfly Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:36 pm

I would like one of each but they would have to be XXL any idea how much they would be ?

________
    mike
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

V-V.com Long Sleeve Tees & Hoodies info Empty Re: V-V.com Long Sleeve Tees & Hoodies info

Post by Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:48 pm

mcfly wrote:I would like one of each but they would have to be XXL any idea how much they would be ?

$24 & $34 each plus shipping
    mcfly
    mcfly

Number of posts : 626
    Registration date : 2008-11-10

Post by mcfly Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:05 am

Thanks chebby, how do I go about ordering these ? Do I use the t-shirt link?

also what colors are available ?

_________
    mike
    Roman
    Roman

Number of posts : 822
    Registration date : 2010-09-10

Post by Roman Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:03 am

Gracias Chebby, colores and order info por favor...
    m1dadio
    m1dadio
    Chevy Guru

Number of posts : 1778
    Registration date : 2008-10-06

Post by m1dadio Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:52 am

Is there pictures and colors listed some where?
    M1D
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:31 am

mcfly wrote:Thanks chebby, how do I go about ordering these ? Do I use the t-shirt link?

also what colors are available ?

Don't use the t-shirt order link... We've got to handle these a bit different because I have to figure shipping on each one and all...

PM me what you would like with your shipping address How many, what size and what color... I will figure out your total with shipping and PM you back... If you agree to the total, I will then need your email address that you use with PayPal and I will send you a payment request with the final details.

Is there pictures and colors listed some where?

Sorry, no pictures.... The graphics will be the same as on the new Tees, orange with blue outline...

What color you want your long sleeve or hoodie in is completely up to you! These are "made to order" Very Happy
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Wish I had read this first.... Chebby, I sent my payment to your emagine_that@mtpalomar.net address. Is that ok?

Dan

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

V-V.com Long Sleeve Tees & Hoodies info Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:26 pm

That's PERFECT Dan! Saved me a lot of hassle Very Happy I could hug you for that LOL!
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:26 pm

Someday I'll collect on that! Wink

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

V-V.com Long Sleeve Tees & Hoodies info Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:02 am