VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Question for you Show Van guys/gals...

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Question for you Show Van guys/gals... Empty Question for you Show Van guys/gals...

Post by Admin Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:53 am

How do you keep your van looking clean in between washings?

The reason I ask, is I got me one of those California Car Dusters at Walmart to dust off my ride between baths and it seems to work pretty good! Especially since many of our roads ARE dirt and it gets dusty FAST around here.

What do you use?

Question for you Show Van guys/gals... Empty Re: Question for you Show Van guys/gals...

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:09 pm

yup the cali duster is great.
    southern man
    southern man

Number of posts : 486
    Registration date : 2008-05-21

Question for you Show Van guys/gals... Empty Re: Question for you Show Van guys/gals...

Post by southern man Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:52 pm

Yep! I've had one for over 20 years, and it still works great. You're not supposed to wash them, and I never have. I have a little one for the dash too.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Post by Admin Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:45 pm

I liked my big one so well I went and got the little one for the dash too! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:43 am