VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

Hey Guys, I am new here, Great Site. Please help with a Question re 68 Handi Van

Hey Guys, I am new here, Great Site. Please help with a Question re 68 Handi Van Empty Hey Guys, I am new here, Great Site. Please help with a Question re 68 Handi Van

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:21 pm

Hello everyone, I am a new member and I live just few minutes away from the Famous Pomona Fairplex Auto show, here in La Verne Ca. I just bought a one owner all original 1968 GMC Handi Van, No door, with original California Black and yellow plates. No Rust at all !. Just needs a paint . Now it has been sitting for some time and we got it started and running, 6 cyl, three speed. I am trying to find an Electrical Diagram for this model as the charging system is a mess and it only runs off the battery right now. If anyone has such a diogram, can you please send it to my email at L356912@yahoo.com. I would greatly appreciate it. I am also searching for original wheels, hubcaps and seats for this van. Please let me know, thank you everyone!.
    Lee.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:21 am