VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

easy search site for vintage vans on craigslist and ebay

bugeye bob
    bugeye bob

Number of posts : 383
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

easy search site for vintage vans on craigslist and ebay Empty easy search site for vintage vans on craigslist and ebay

Post by bugeye bob Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:05 am

for those of us not computer smart (me) i thought this may help us out, and since i don't know how to paste someone may be able to make it easier, i did bookmark it though. go to google and type : 1960's vans for sale on craigslist site mash. it will list everything listed on craigslist and some on ebay depending on how much you are willing to pay
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

easy search site for vintage vans on craigslist and ebay Empty Re: easy search site for vintage vans on craigslist and ebay

Post by G-Man Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:10 am

bugeye bob
    bugeye bob

Number of posts : 383
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

easy search site for vintage vans on craigslist and ebay Empty Re: easy search site for vintage vans on craigslist and ebay

Post by bugeye bob Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:25 am

thanks g-man i knew someone could do it easier, would have asked the wife but got chewed out the other day for not trying harder to learn more thing this thing can do.
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by Nightmoves Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:59 am

G-man,I knew you had to have some kind of way to retrieve all those 'finds',or a hellofalot of time on your hands.heh.I just search the surrounding areas here.Thanks y'all.
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:14 am

I have a few other ways to find them, this search finds alot but does miss alot also
    RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

Post by RodStRace Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:14 pm