VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+5
donivan65
Vanish
mcfly
G-Man
sasktrini
9 posters

Hoping for good news on 63 Mercury NoDoor locally!

Hoping for good news on 63 Mercury NoDoor locally! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hoping for good news on 63 Mercury NoDoor locally!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Sasktrini have you heard anymore from him on the no door van.? It's been a while now. With my new trailer it would not be hard to bring up. Got my truck fixed and it does a lot better.
    texasjohn
    texasjohn

Number of posts : 672
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Hoping for good news on 63 Mercury NoDoor locally! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hoping for good news on 63 Mercury NoDoor locally!

Post by texasjohn Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:11 am

ive been useing a car dolly, never now its back there....had to use a trialer this last trip, the extra whieght really shows...
    rev.chuck

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2010-03-08

Post by rev.chuck Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:57 pm

sasktrini wrote:I understand the Nodoor is not a driver... can crank the engine with the fan, so no compression... or something he described. And your other one has no drivetrain...

I have no intention to keep three vans, just one. Which one? I don't know, but I'll be more than happy to have a selection to choose from!

doesnt mean anything i could turn my 305 with ease by hand and it's weakest cylinder was 120 id bet some fresh gas some plugs and other misc tune up parts and it would run
    sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by sasktrini Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:50 am

An update: I have literally had five friends tell me to my face that they would like an early! So I made another email with the owner of the nodoor, and he says "It's still here on high and dry land"... that area of the province has been flooding big time. So... the book isn't closed on this yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:04 pm