VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Looking for mechanical drawings

G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Looking for mechanical drawings Empty Looking for mechanical drawings

Post by G-Man Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:59 am

Looking for mechanical drawing of a first gen- Front , Rear and side views. Would like to have something I can print. I would be using this for some design ideas I have. Is there anything out there like this????
    ViewMaster
    ViewMaster

Number of posts : 117
    Registration date : 2008-05-26

Looking for mechanical drawings Empty Re: Looking for mechanical drawings

Post by ViewMaster Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:48 pm

I have a few. I made the perspective view from another mechanical illustration.
    Looking for mechanical drawings 1stwir10
    This one with dimensions I think I got it from Gotavan Dan, even though it is a 2nd gen I'm pretty sure they're the same.
    Looking for mechanical drawings Vandem10
    If you want a paint idea put on with photoshop I'd be happy to do it for you.
    I plan on making a scale 3D model of our vans after I get done with (learning how to) modifing one for my brothers Prostreet Mustang.
    This shot of it only has the paint and changed the color of the interior done plus I had to remove 2 recesses in the hood along with the door handles.
    I think people go to school for years to learn this stuff but I'm headstrong (stupid) and can't stand to let things like this beat me.
    I still have a lot to do on it like tubbing it; Prostar wheels and Mickeys; roll cage; hood scoop for the blower; rear wing; and Nitrous tank .........
    Looking for mechanical drawings Green-10
    Anyway when I do make a model of a van I should be able to make virtually any modification.
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:57 pm

Wow!!! Thanks Carl , I won't need in color it more for body mod ideas.
    ViewMaster
    ViewMaster

Number of posts : 117
    Registration date : 2008-05-26

Post by ViewMaster Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:00 am

Your welcome Gman, I notice that the over length is missing but that shouldn't be too hard to get.
    I'm a little excited since the last post I think i've gotten a little better grip on creating a metalic car paint and to make a more realistic rendering. I can't wait to put the hood scoop on this now even though I really should go to sleep. And just think what a van will look like with this kind of paint!!!
    Looking for mechanical drawings Green_10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 am