VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Desperately needing a 2nd Gen Doghouse

Desperately needing a 2nd Gen Doghouse Empty Desperately needing a 2nd Gen Doghouse

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:14 am

Anybody have one for sale or know where I could begin looking?
    Thanks,
    ScottyP
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Desperately needing a 2nd Gen Doghouse Empty Re: Desperately needing a 2nd Gen Doghouse

Post by DanTheVanMan Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:17 am

Scott, you pretty much have to find someone parting out a 2nd Gen to get one. I have been looking for about a year now and just got one from Bills66 in OR. and had him ship it to me here in FLA. The only other option is really to modify your 1st Gen by adding boxes on the sides.

You may want to post this under "Parts Wanted" and hit the VCVC site and ask there as well.

Dan

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

Desperately needing a 2nd Gen Doghouse Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Desperately needing a 2nd Gen Doghouse Empty Re: Desperately needing a 2nd Gen Doghouse

Post by G-Man Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:23 am

Sent a PM to billski his has been modified and it looks great. Maybe he can send some pictures of it if he sees this post. Some guys have put a Dodge doghouse in there vans also. I think it even bigger than the 2nd gen Chevy
    BILLS66
    BILLS66

Number of posts : 1383
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by BILLS66 Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:49 am

If you do find one make sure you know what shipping charges are going to be(was $ 68 from oregon to florida) Bill

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:27 pm