VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

did dodge offer V8 auto a/c mid engine A100 cargo vans?

did dodge offer V8 auto a/c mid engine A100 cargo vans? Empty did dodge offer V8 auto a/c mid engine A100 cargo vans?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:24 pm

i think i read that dodge was the only one to offer this combo is that right?
    thanks

did dodge offer V8 auto a/c mid engine A100 cargo vans? Empty Re: did dodge offer V8 auto a/c mid engine A100 cargo vans?

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:24 am

Not sure about the A/C but they were the first to offer a V8 (318)
    benwah
    benwah

Number of posts : 1135
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

did dodge offer V8 auto a/c mid engine A100 cargo vans? Empty Re: did dodge offer V8 auto a/c mid engine A100 cargo vans?

Post by benwah Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:33 am

They did have a factory roof mounted ac unit, not quite sure sure the year it was made available. All the ones I have ever seen were camper conversions, Camp Wagon, Family Wagon and Explorers. I do know of a junk yard that has one. Not sure how complete it is.
    jkr
    jkr

Number of posts : 1148
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by jkr Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:48 pm

the 273 came first and was a better engine for some modifications and still is today. as for the a/c all you had to do would be roll down the windows and open the vents. Wink the roof chillers were something else.................

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:00 am