VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

main index postition?

oo3

Number of posts : 290
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

main index postition? Empty main index postition?

Post by oo3 Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:26 pm

since i can remember on this site when going back from an individual post section to the main forum index it always reverts to the top - that is if i am looking at a vans for sale the back to the forum index it reverts to a view starting at the top of the main forum index and you have to scroll down if you want to look at g vans for sale etc - over the weekend on my parents comp i notice this doesnt happen - go home and it still is the same way as before for me - so i now figure out it has to do with mozzila - which i am using - and internet explorer which my parents are still using - so do you know is there a setting i can change in my mozzila properties that will fix this or does it have to be changed at the source by administrators - now dont get me wrong i am not complaining about this - i can easily live with it this way - but if there is a way to easily change it i am missing please inform me - oo3
    oo3

Number of posts : 290
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

main index postition? Empty Re: main index postition?

Post by oo3 Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:32 am

just noticed this has changed - that is with mozilla i am now able to see last viewed view when going back from individual sections - just curious does anyone know if this was a change from source by administrator or a change in mozilla programing? - either way very cool - oo3
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Post by Admin Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:41 am

must be mozilla scratch I haven't changed any setting recently

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:47 pm