VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Spotted some treasures !!!!!!!!!!!

wideload
    wideload
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 1388
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Spotted some treasures !!!!!!!!!!! Empty Spotted some treasures !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by wideload Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:51 pm

A couple of days ago I was traveling highway 168 south from Virginia into North Carolina(Hwy 168 is close to the east coast). Just a few miles into N.C. I saw a car lot that was loaded with all kinds of treasures. I spotted at least two A-100 pickups as I drove by. There might be more early's there but I didn't take the time to stop and take pic's (could kick my own a$$ now for not taking the time). Just thought I'd pass this on in case anyone wanted to check it out. The lot couldn't have been more than a few miles into N.C.. Coming from Va. it was on the left headed south.

DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Spotted some treasures !!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Spotted some treasures !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by DanTheVanMan Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:44 am

Flying up to Marquette, Michigan to pick up my girlfreind and drive back to Florida in a couple of weeks. Planning on taking the "Roads-less-traveled" to see what we can find on the way back....

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

Spotted some treasures !!!!!!!!!!! Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-
    wideload
    wideload
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 1388
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Post by wideload Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:01 pm

Dan that lot was loaded with old cars and trucks. I spotted the A-100's and an early 60's nova just ridding by on the bike.

Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by Nightmoves Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:17 pm

Enjoy your trip Mike on the two wheels Mike,see ya soon.

Spotted some treasures !!!!!!!!!!! Empty Moyock Muscle

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Wideload,

The place is called Moyock Muscle in Moyock NC. I Also have driven by twice on my way to the the airport in Norvolk. This place is loaded with treasures ( amazing Stuff) included at least two early dodges I spotted. As a matter of fact that whole town is loaded with vintage vehicles. Not even a mile away there is another place with vintage Corvettes, Camaros, Mustangs, and Mopars. This was a shock to me to see all this beautiful steele in such a small town!! Heavan on earth! The link to moyock Muscle is: Be sure to watch the video under the location section of the web site , you will see the Dodges http://moyockmuscle.com/index.html
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:58 pm

Cool Video!

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

Spotted some treasures !!!!!!!!!!! Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:27 pm