VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Front seats

Kraftwerk
    Kraftwerk

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2023-09-26

Front seats  Empty Front seats

Post by Kraftwerk Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:39 pm

Hello, i'm new here.
    I bought an early Econoline project with no front seats, the brackets are also missing...
    So i'm looking for a solution. Any set in good condition available here? Or did anyone put in seats from another make/model?
    Feedback is appreciated.
    Greetz from Belgium.

redvango
    redvango

Number of posts : 113
    Registration date : 2015-06-27

Front seats  Empty seats

Post by redvango Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:55 am

Front seats  20230610
    Front seats  20230510                                 -any seat will work that will fits between the dog house and door frame the tuff part is making the adjustment brackets to fit the contour of the wheel well and next to the dog house!?

jrdunn96 likes this post

redvango
    redvango

Front seats  Empty seats

Post by redvango Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:10 am

Front seats  20221010
    Front seats  HttFront seats  20221012
    I added these 2" angles to match the brackets
    AzDon
    AzDon

Number of posts : 742
    Registration date : 2014-01-20

Front seats  Empty Re: Front seats

Post by AzDon Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:33 pm

It's not just the width that matters.......The depth of some seats from sports cars are very long in the seat leaving little room for your legs when entering/exiting...
    Also the height of the seat pad from the mounting bolts to the seat pad is usually too high on most car seats unless you like having to duck down to see out the windshield.....
    I got a pair of new forklift seats from Amazon, which are freakin awesome at $85 each ( now $140 Sad).....
    I have also noticed that there are gaming-style office chairs that have low and short seat pads that would be worth looking at in the low $100 range that I might have done if the forklift seats hadn't worked out...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004HPB69S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    redvango
    redvango

Front seats  Empty seats

Post by redvango Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:38 pm

This is what's nice about this site is every one has a idea and some how make it the vision of the way they want the van to look like(so many idea's)! I don't know how many salvage yards or some call pick a part place's their are in Belgium but I'm sure you use what Don and I  have suggested you can find what meet you needs and vision for YOUR VAN!!! Idea Smile Smile

Sponsored content

Front seats  Empty Re: Front seats

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:45 pm