VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

5 posters

G-Van Drum brake to Disc brake conversion

MikelD
    MikelD

Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2012-01-11

G-Van Drum brake to Disc brake conversion Empty G-Van Drum brake to Disc brake conversion

Post by MikelD Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:59 pm

Hello
    A few years back a member had made some adapter for brakes & provided a list of
    parts you could pick up from any auto parts store. Any way to get in touch with that
    member? He can e-mail me directly at MikelD1974@gmail.com

Thank-You
    Mike
    AzDon
    AzDon

Number of posts : 741
    Registration date : 2014-01-20

G-Van Drum brake to Disc brake conversion Empty Re: G-Van Drum brake to Disc brake conversion

Post by AzDon Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:44 pm

The guy marketing those kits is Mark Burnitski, who is known as "108vanguy" at VCVC.org and by name on FB...

MikelD likes this post

MikelD
    MikelD

G-Van Drum brake to Disc brake conversion Empty Re: G-Van Drum brake to Disc brake conversion

Post by MikelD Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:33 pm

Thank-You !!!
    MikelD
    MikelD

G-Van Drum brake to Disc brake conversion Empty Mark Burnitski

Post by MikelD Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:50 pm

Hello Does anyone have a contact Phone Number for Mark Burnitski ?
    I was hoping 108vanguy@vcvc.org was an email address , it wasn’t
    AzDon
    AzDon

Number of posts : 741
    Registration date : 2014-01-20

Post by AzDon Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:29 pm

He's in Sacramento and actually runs a chop shop to provide 1st and 2nd gen chevy van parts....and has a youtube channel.....
    Vintage Chevy Van Parts Youtube channel is discussed about six threads down from this one...
    chiefcrewdog
    chiefcrewdog

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2017-11-29

Post by chiefcrewdog Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:24 pm

https://vintage-vans.forumotion.com/u266 m1dadio makes/sells brackets and provides a list of parts when you buy them. I bought his brackets and sourced the parts. Haven't installed them yet but the brackets look great and there have been more than a few who installed his solution and said they worked great. Uses rear discs from a 80 Firebird and Metric body front calipers

savage likes this post

raidmagic
    raidmagic

Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2023-09-18

Post by raidmagic Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:53 pm

chiefcrewdog wrote:https://vintage-vans.forumotion.com/u266 m1dadio makes/sells brackets and provides a list of parts when you buy them.  I bought his brackets and sourced the parts.  Haven't installed them yet but the brackets look great and there have been more than a few who installed his solution and said they worked great.  Uses rear discs from a 80 Firebird and Metric body front calipers

Any idea how to get a hold of him? He hasn't been on in over a year.
    chiefcrewdog
    chiefcrewdog

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2017-11-29

G-Van Drum brake to Disc brake conversion Empty m1dadio

Post by chiefcrewdog Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:04 am

try emailing m1dadio@gmail.com

raidmagic likes this post

108VanGuy
    108VanGuy

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2015-12-06

Post by 108VanGuy Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:12 am

Here I am (finally). Sorry I haven’t logged in for some time. M1D disc brake brackets are available aIong with an optional vacuum operated power booster. I can be reached at vintagechevyvanparts@gmail.com
    The YouTube channel is called Van Lab but I guess I can also answer to the Sacramento (VCV) Chop Shop? (Good one AzDon) ;>)
    108VanGuy…

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:34 am