VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

V2V2 site - could someone reply to a post for me please?

cpginkpt
    cpginkpt

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2022-03-21

V2V2 site -  could someone reply to a post for me please? Empty V2V2 site - could someone reply to a post for me please?

Post by cpginkpt Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:26 am

Been trying for months to get access to the V2V2 site but even tho I have an account I have never been able to post anything or reply to posts. I have reach out multiple times to web admin and no reply ever.

I am desperate to purchase the gen 1 front bumper shown here
    https://www.vcvc.org/forum/parts-department/496357-1st-gen-front-bumper-and-67-driver-s-front-door

Could someone who has access to V2V2 PLEASE ask bowtied to reach out to me so I can purchase the bumper?

Thx

Chris gauthier
    gauthier1@gwi.net
    gfleduc
    gfleduc

Number of posts : 367
    Registration date : 2015-09-19

V2V2 site -  could someone reply to a post for me please? Empty Re: V2V2 site - could someone reply to a post for me please?

Post by gfleduc Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:52 pm

FYI - he left in a huff here is his last posting:

"Not sure what gives here, but that's twice that folks have expressed interest in buying, even leaving phone numbers. I've responded to both, then it's crickets. So, I'm done selling on this site and taking my toys and going home".
    cpginkpt
    cpginkpt

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2022-03-21

V2V2 site -  could someone reply to a post for me please? Empty Re: V2V2 site - could someone reply to a post for me please?

Post by cpginkpt Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:51 pm

yeah I saw that....not sure who that was, but I have cash in hand if someone could relay that to him and give him my email : gauthier1@gwi.net

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:22 am