VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+3
DanTheVanMan
sasktrini
G-Man
7 posters

Rare part and Great News for Econo owners

PinballFreak
    PinballFreak

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2010-02-18

Rare part and Great News for Econo owners - Page 2 Empty Re: Rare part and Great News for Econo owners

Post by PinballFreak Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:35 pm

Yes, I have everything ordered except the hose. I want to make sure I have enough, but at the same time, didn't want to buy to much at the prices online. I will check with Autozone or CarQuest or NAPA in the morning to see if they have any. Putting it in the same location that Steve did should keep the hose shorter and away from engine heat also.
    albadanie@gmail.com

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2010-01-29

Rare part and Great News for Econo owners - Page 2 Empty Re: Rare part and Great News for Econo owners

Post by albadanie@gmail.com Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:14 am

How ? E-mailed over and over. No# to call. Want two sets of disc setup And one master. Have money . just want parts.
    PinballFreak
    PinballFreak

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2010-02-18

Post by PinballFreak Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:06 am

Dennis can be reached at this email. dennisf AT peak.org He was in the hospital last week and he said he's just now getting back on his feet.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:35 am

Here's Dennis' phone number:
    541-929-4462
    541-760-2432

dennis@dddiscbrakes.com
    albadanie@gmail.com

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2010-01-29

Post by albadanie@gmail.com Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:52 am

Thanks! the first # is dead.
    EconoUSAparts
    EconoUSAparts

Number of posts : 2198
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by EconoUSAparts Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:30 pm

2nd number is his cell and I know its good. I communicate with him just about weekly and actually did today at that number.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:33 pm