VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

How far will you be traveling to go to Bakers this year?

Poll

How far will you be traveling to go to Bakers this year?

[ 1 ]
    How far will you be traveling to go to Bakers this year? I_vote_lcap7%How far will you be traveling to go to Bakers this year? I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 2 ]
    How far will you be traveling to go to Bakers this year? I_vote_lcap13%How far will you be traveling to go to Bakers this year? I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 1 ]
    How far will you be traveling to go to Bakers this year? I_vote_lcap7%How far will you be traveling to go to Bakers this year? I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 3 ]
    How far will you be traveling to go to Bakers this year? I_vote_lcap20%How far will you be traveling to go to Bakers this year? I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    How far will you be traveling to go to Bakers this year? I_vote_lcap0%How far will you be traveling to go to Bakers this year? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    How far will you be traveling to go to Bakers this year? I_vote_lcap0%How far will you be traveling to go to Bakers this year? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 7 ]
    How far will you be traveling to go to Bakers this year? I_vote_lcap46%How far will you be traveling to go to Bakers this year? I_vote_rcap [46%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Poll closed
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

How far will you be traveling to go to Bakers this year? Empty How far will you be traveling to go to Bakers this year?

Post by Admin Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:03 am

Hey... I needed a new poll lol!
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

How far will you be traveling to go to Bakers this year? Empty Re: How far will you be traveling to go to Bakers this year?

Post by DanTheVanMan Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:23 pm

Your timing is good Chebby..... sunny

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

How far will you be traveling to go to Bakers this year? Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:28 pm