VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Bellingham to Seattle/Tacoma: need parts moved... if anyone is traveling south down I-5?

kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Number of posts : 1533
    Registration date : 2009-05-22

Bellingham to Seattle/Tacoma:  need parts moved... if anyone is traveling south down I-5? Empty Bellingham to Seattle/Tacoma: need parts moved... if anyone is traveling south down I-5?

Post by kookykrispy Tue May 29, 2012 9:28 am

If Anyone is traveling south down I-5 from Bellingham to Seattle/Tacoma or even Everett, please let me know. This can happen anytime, but sooner the better. Young65 in bellingham has some stainless trim peices off a sportvan that need to somehow find their way down here to Tacoma. The long piece is about 11' long so shipping via conventional means is a no-go. These parts are somewhat delicate and subject to bending if not handled properly, so that is another reason we need to move these via Vanner express!

please PM me or email kookykrispy@yahoo.com if you can help move some parts!

Bellingham to Seattle/Tacoma:  need parts moved... if anyone is traveling south down I-5? Empty Re: Bellingham to Seattle/Tacoma: need parts moved... if anyone is traveling south down I-5?

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 2:01 pm

Theres a few Econoliners headed to Portland in late June. I know of one in Woodinville WA who is going. NO BS there. We know what deluxe trims are for our crates and how to handle them. I might even be making a trip down from Vancouver BC through Bellingham in about two weeks ... need to pick up some mopar, econo and misc stuff. I've shipped trim pieces inside ABS plumbing pipes via Greyhound ... cheap and no problems.

Last edited by strukkingfuggle on Tue May 29, 2012 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bellingham to Seattle/Tacoma:  need parts moved... if anyone is traveling south down I-5? Empty Re: Bellingham to Seattle/Tacoma: need parts moved... if anyone is traveling south down I-5?

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 2:54 pm

Or ... I can personally drive it down from first stop in WA and meet you somewhere predetermined as you are driving up from Seattle ... it'll cost you one cold beer, a handshake and a pay it forward ... contact me

J=M BC
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8731
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by dix Tue May 29, 2012 3:19 pm

THAT'S COOL YOU GUYS ARE ABLE TO HELP A FELLOW VANNER..

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 3:24 pm

Too few of us ... that's why I like this forum ... we are vanners regardless of make and model ... wish I would have started here years ago ... it appears to be a pretty healthy place with forums properly divided yet joined ... sometimes the co-mingle doesn't work at all if one wants to just launch something "off the wall" ... I can do this transport ... likely week after next ... the border is the biggest barrier ... that sonnamagucci at 9/11 changed everything ... son of a thousand Fathers he was ...
    kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Number of posts : 1533
    Registration date : 2009-05-22

Post by kookykrispy Tue May 29, 2012 10:19 pm

strukkingfuggle wrote:Or ... I can personally drive it down from first stop in WA and meet you somewhere predetermined as you are driving up from Seattle ... it'll cost you one cold beer, a handshake and a pay it forward ... contact me

J=M BC

That's great! Whenever is convenient for you is fine. I really appreciate it. You're right, this forum has alot of good people on it!

Young65 has to move out of his space where these were stored this week, but he is able to leave the trim strips with his neighbor for pickup. I'll get it coordinated. I can meet you anywhere along I-5 near Tacoma... and I'll have a pack of whatever your fav beer is. I'll PM ya! Thanks so much for your help cheers

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 8:45 am

We can do this ... I am sure ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:41 am