VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

67 Dodge A100 Pick up (MO) Ebay

a100_Bubba
    a100_Bubba
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2650
    Registration date : 2012-03-08

67 Dodge A100 Pick up (MO) Ebay Empty 67 Dodge A100 Pick up (MO) Ebay

Post by a100_Bubba Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:13 pm

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1967-Dodge-Other-Pickups/293541754688

So, Was going to restore this and pull my 1955 Silver Streak Clipper Trailer. Looked for awhile to find the 318 and dash auto, as most were slant six. More were 3 on the tree, and I needed the horse power and an auto.
    Vintage Cragers
    Cleaned up the carb some, changed oil, filed the points, and got it running.
    It's a project. It fires up. Runs on all 8, but needs a fuel tank (available on ebay) probably a sending unit, an exhaust and plenty of TLC. Not a hard project, and I would probably just put it in the shop and get to it when I can, but, times got tough, and I'm selling it along with a few other projects (see other ebay) to get thru these times. Pretty much a fire sale, but, NO low ballers, as I'm giving this stuff away anyway.
    Ok, check other stuff.
    1967 Dodge A100 pick up. 318 auto.
    1969 Ford Falcon Station Wagon. 302 auto
    1999 Jeep Cherokee built for offroad with a lot of accessories.
    1969 Dodge Family Wagon Camper (hightop) 318 auto
    All are running, but selling as projects.
    This one has no title, but, clean bill of sale.
    Sold as is, where is.

Ok, on that note. I know things are tough. I live on 96 acres. Plenty of room. I have no problem holding it as long as you need (agreed upon time) after full payment within seven days. Your responsible after full payment, I'm just storing it for you.

67 Dodge A100 Pick up (MO) Ebay S-l1600

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:49 am