VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

65 Dodge dodge a100 pick up (Louisiana) EBAY

a100_Bubba
    a100_Bubba
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2650
    Registration date : 2012-03-08

65 Dodge dodge a100 pick up (Louisiana) EBAY  Empty 65 Dodge dodge a100 pick up (Louisiana) EBAY

Post by a100_Bubba Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:13 am

65 Dodge dodge a100 pick up (Louisiana) EBAY  S-l1600

super cool hard to find lil dodge a100 pick up.if you are looking to stand out at car shows and cruise ins this is it,the truck runs and drives good,has a very strong 350 chevy vortec motor affraid affraid with a big thumper cam ,full msd ignition,600 holley dbl pumper,holley electric fuel pump,long tube headers,short super loud exhaust ,transmission is a turbo 350 with 3200 stall,rear end is stock with a lot of gear,open differential,not good for innerstate riding ,it has cal trac bars on rear,front end is stock straight axle,all new drum brakes all the way around,stops good.new shocks all the way around.all the lights,blinkers,gauges,wipers,horn,ect work .windshield and rubber is new,body is pretty solid for a 1965,has had some metal patch work done around drip rails,and the bed floor was replaced with new metal,the wood is bolted to the top for that old school look.the trucks body is straight,but does have a few dings here and there.the paint is custom patina for that old weathered look,and looks really cool in person,thumbs up everywhere you cruise.wheels and tires are new American racing 15x6 on front,15x8 on rear .interior is basic ,recovered seats,no carpet or headliner,everything else is metal.no the truck does not have ac,the factory heater is in truck and works,i just never hooked up the hoses when the motor was swapped from the original slant 6.this truck was made to look rough around the edges,but accually is a very cool reliable cruiser,no overheating issues.like all hot rods there is always room for improvments to make it your own.alot of time and money was spent on this truck,and I am only looking to sell it to fund other projects,as I cant keep them all.serious buyers may contact me Lee@ 985-774 1849,if you are close I welcome personal inspections before bidding.thanks for looking
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/292832285533
    65 Dodge dodge a100 pick up

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 am