VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

maniflow valve coil spring question & changing tranny & vacuum lines to copper

vkarppinen
    vkarppinen

Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2015-08-28

maniflow valve coil spring question & changing tranny & vacuum lines to copper Empty maniflow valve coil spring question & changing tranny & vacuum lines to copper

Post by vkarppinen Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:03 am

First question I have is about the manifold coil spring that turns the valve. Should I find a replacement coil or cut the valve out. I just had the motor professionally rebuilt, ( just lol 3 years ago) but anyway, I was told by an old time mechanic to just remove it.

2nd question, being a plumber, I love copper piping, so I'm thinking of changing all the tranny lines and vacuum lines to copper if I can find the right diameter. Has anyone tried this, do you think it will work on the tranny lines ?

Thanks for the help, Vinmaniflow valve coil spring question & changing tranny & vacuum lines to copper 20190716
    maniflow valve coil spring question & changing tranny & vacuum lines to copper 20190717

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:10 am