VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

67 Dodge A100 Van - $5900 (NY)

a100_Bubba
    a100_Bubba
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2650
    Registration date : 2012-03-08

67 Dodge A100 Van - $5900 (NY) Empty 67 Dodge A100 Van - $5900 (NY)

Post by a100_Bubba Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:11 pm

https://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/d/poughquag-1967-dodge-a100-van/6818755512.html

67 Dodge A100 Van - $5900
    1967 dodge van
    condition: good
    cylinders: 8 cylinders
    drive: rwd
    fuel: gas
    paint color: black
    size: full-size
    title status: clean
    transmission: manual
    type: van
    Awesome rust-free '67 Dodge A-100 van. full-window, 6-door version. 318 V8, 3-speed manual on the column.
    Almost everything mechanical is new or rebuilt within the last two years. Ran and drove perfect until a couple months ago when the motor gave out. No time to work on it, my loss is your gain. Priced accordingly!

New clutch, new brakes, brake lines, fuel lines, shift linkages all rebuilt, new tires, springs re-arched, 100% new wiring harness front to back, new tires (less than 50 miles), custom gauge panel, transmission rebuilt, all new fluids including trans and rear end, new custom made side-pipe dual exhaust. The list goes on. Have receipts totaling $7500+ not counting my original purchase of the van.

I daily drove it for a few months after we built the van. Then the motor lost oil pressure so we shut it down. Needs rebuilt or replaced. Perfect EASY project to get back on the road quickly - everything else mechanical is done.

Exterior is original, zero body rot. Roof has patina but no rot or rust-through. No rust-through on the floor that I could find. Frame is rust-free other than very minor surface rust. Interior is empty except for front bucket seats (needs re-upholstered). Custom gauge panel with brand new gauges. I will include the original rear bench seat in the sale. Dynamat has been installed on the doors and front cowl - will include the rest of the kit with the sale (kit cost $1000 new), which includes pre-cut pieces for the floor, roof, walls, and doghouse engine compartment.

$5900 OBO, sorry no trades. Bring your trailer and cash, and take it home!

67 Dodge A100 Van - $5900 (NY) 00m0m_jGUmAsfSjnO_600x450

Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2024 6:55 pm