VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

5 posters

64 GMC flat cap

JackeFriend
    JackeFriend

Number of posts : 939
    Registration date : 2016-05-06

64 GMC flat cap Empty 64 GMC flat cap

Post by JackeFriend Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:08 am

I am looking for the 1964 GMC version of he deluxe horn cap. I have a perfect Chevy cap to trade or cash... Thanks64 GMC flat cap Cap11
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

64 GMC flat cap Empty Re: 64 GMC flat cap

Post by vanny Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:08 pm

That cap is something you could build a van around!
    That’s a Great bargaining chip, too!
    cheers cheers What a Face

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    JackeFriend
    JackeFriend

Post by JackeFriend Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:50 pm

i was on VCVC, had posted my flat cap request, and was told my van is not original so why would I need a horn ring and cap!
    i am not sure about everything in life... but this guy Canad-IAN is a jerk, He sent the snarky PM to me so the "GUYS" would not know what a little cry baby he is... so I posted his snarky note and told him he was a jerk in front of all. Cause I am straight forward no bull here baby. Plus Mr. Perfect has not 1 picture of his perfect van up for view. Must be a big secret....shhhhh don't tell anyone, he is looking for a horn ring!
    I wonder if he is alone in that hunt? He believes only I am his competition. I could never afford an original horn ring unless it fell into my lap. well back to my UN Original Van... HAPPILY Laughing
    VANagain
    VANagain

Number of posts : 1046
    Registration date : 2008-05-16

Post by VANagain Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:04 am

Yeah, the thing that's great about our vans is that everyone does whatever they want to them. That's pretty much what the whole van thing is about!

So you're looking for a horn button from a 65 or 66 Handi-Bus Custom. Well, I know you love a challenge!! Very Happy
    samsvan
    samsvan

Number of posts : 672
    Registration date : 2014-09-04

Post by samsvan Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:03 pm

Hmmm, that name sounds familiar...
    jrdunn96
    jrdunn96

Number of posts : 690
    Registration date : 2016-01-01

Post by jrdunn96 Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:35 pm

JackeFriend wrote:i was on VCVC, had posted my flat cap request, and was told my van is not original so why would I need a horn ring and cap!
    i am not sure about everything in life... but this guy Canad-IAN is a jerk, He sent the snarky PM to me so the "GUYS" would not know what a little cry baby he is... so I posted his snarky note and told him he was a jerk in front of all. Cause I am straight forward no bull here baby. Plus Mr. Perfect has not 1 picture of his perfect van up for view. Must be a big secret....shhhhh don't tell anyone, he is looking for a horn ring!
    I wonder if he is alone in that hunt? He believes only I am his competition. I could never afford an original horn ring unless it fell into my lap. well back to my UN Original Van... HAPPILY Laughing

Well, I read somewhere that we are all the jerk in someone else's story, but it sounds like this guy is going for the title! bounce   I do believe you need to follow YOUR bliss and make things how you want them.  You seem to have a pretty good handle on that.  JM2C.
    JackeFriend
    JackeFriend

Post by JackeFriend Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:00 pm

jrdunn96 wrote:
    JackeFriend wrote:i was on VCVC, had posted my flat cap request, and was told my van is not original so why would I need a horn ring and cap!

Well, I read somewhere that we are all the jerk in someone else's story, but it sounds like this guy is going for the title! bounce   I do believe you need to follow YOUR bliss and make things how you want them.  You seem to have a pretty good handle on that.  JM2C.

Well said. I guess I got under his skin, I did not mean too. But, he took the low road insulting my van, and I must say it was not my finest hour. Usually, I am much easier going? Just never know when you get tangled up by accident how you will react.
    I told him my thoughts and blocked his PM's. It was the only bad experience in 2 years, so I am doing good. Just gonna not do any input when people post,ridiculous stuff.
    Basketball Sometimes they are sensitive. I have learned a good lesson. affraid What a Face Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:27 pm