Thanks! It was listed here in Germany in a car seller portal and bought it in mid of december at a car dealer near Cologne, Germany after inspection. Originally it came from Fresno, CA in august 2018. There it stood for about 10 years unmoved in a garage. After some repairs: starter relay, new headlight switch, new ignition switch, new battery, new fuel pump, cleaned and resealed the fuel tank, new sending unit float in fuel tank, fresh oil and filter change, new master cylinder, new brake light switch, new fuel gauge, new temperature gauge...it was delivered through the netherland to Germany. Although it is a L6 with 171cui, originally i wanted an automatic 318, it was the best option concerning restoration basis and price as it is rust free. The other car i inspected an automatic A100 318LA was to high from price and was a really bad base as it had a front and rear accident, which was not mentioned and you can't see from prictures also it seems good looking. But the doors didn't shut well. So i decided to get this one. For the moment i will make it legal for german law in the meaning of fulfil the restrictions: change lights, inspect brakes and there are some other issues. In the second step then i will upgrade it. Actually not sure if i will stay with the car paint or paint it new. What do you think? Should i leave it in white the cash service logo?