VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+4
dix
rekbender
vanny
lzxlz
8 posters

Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans.

Poll

What vintage van grill would make the best shirt graphic?

[ 1 ]
    Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. I_vote_lcap20%Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. I_vote_lcap0%Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. I_vote_lcap0%Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. I_vote_lcap80%Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. I_vote_rcap [80%] 

Total Votes: 5
    lzxlz
    lzxlz

Number of posts : 39
    Registration date : 2015-08-29

Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. Empty Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans.

Post by lzxlz Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:04 pm

OPEN CALL for images of yours, your friends or show vans, of A,G,E vintage van grills/fronts. SPECIFICALLY- images taken of just the front of the van coming at you, head-on, as close as the picture can be without cropping the top or bottom of the van. Van in progress? -That's fine.
    Is it up on jack stands?- That's fine.
    Ideally, the images will enable me to examine/illustrate in detail the lenses, signal lights, badges, body lines etc.
    I have looked through the VVF galleries and also image searched online too but there are many images that are not taken from the front vantage point. Some images were photographed from too far away or had something or someone obscuring parts of front/grill.
    Why am I asking this?
    I plan to make a small run of t-shirts and potentially die-cut stickers using the different styles of the distinctions between the various years of van grills/fronts. Please contact me or post your images to this thread and I will update you as each comes along.
    Possibly if I receive enough images and there are enough variations I want to make a grill collage for the shape of each maker of van- So a capital A collage for A vans, a Capital G collage for G-vans - etc.
    Vote if you want to.
    -Lz
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. Empty Re: Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans.

Post by vanny Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:21 am

So you would like us to get up in our Grill?!!! What a Face lol!

Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. Mopard10

Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. Badinf10

Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. Bakers10

Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. Billsk10

Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. 65rede10

Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. 65econ12

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    lzxlz
    lzxlz

Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. Empty Re: Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans.

Post by lzxlz Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:50 pm

Yes, all up in ya grill like a dentist! Thanks for these pic's- perfect. Keep them coming!
    rekbender
    rekbender

Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2018-01-07

Post by rekbender Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:13 pm

1970 Dodge A108. If you need pictures from another perspective, detail, or different angle, let me know. Hope this helps.

Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. Dsc08743
    lzxlz
    lzxlz

Post by lzxlz Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:01 am

Very Happy
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8728
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by dix Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:46 am

Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. 1969do10

Post by lzxlz Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:22 pm

SWEEEEEEET!! Thanks to everybody for all these images so far!
    lzxlz
    lzxlz

Post by lzxlz Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:17 am

Still working on these. Just found a new screenprinting shop to make the screens for the design. My company/ products: www.projectorstreetshop.com
    have really picked up this holiday season, so i have been focusing on orders and sales. I had to put the G van and these passion projects aside for awhile but Jan. is coming which gets pretty slow that time of year up here in the Pacific Northwest. So look out for an update then.
    OutofSight
    OutofSight

Number of posts : 1558
    Registration date : 2015-11-20

Post by OutofSight Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:11 am

Seems like a lot of cooling mods for an east coast ride dix.
    Russell
    Russell

Number of posts : 698
    Registration date : 2015-12-09

Post by Russell Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:23 am

Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. Interi10
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Post by vanny Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:30 am

Russell, that pic reminds me of getting tired by the end of the day...with the eyelids wanting to close...Cool Pic!!!

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    JackeFriend
    JackeFriend

Number of posts : 939
    Registration date : 2016-05-06

Post by JackeFriend Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:01 pm

Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. Front_11

Here is some GMC action!
    SteelyVan
    SteelyVan

Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2009-08-14

Post by SteelyVan Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:50 pm

Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. Img_9510
    Russell
    Russell

Number of posts : 698
    Registration date : 2015-12-09

Post by Russell Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:19 am

JackeFriend wrote:Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. Front_11

Here is some GMC action!
    I like the painted grille lines.
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8728
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by dix Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:22 am

OutofSight wrote:Seems like a lot of cooling mods for an east coast ride dix.

got to keep the old girl happy and cool!!!!!!

Number of posts : 1558
    Registration date : 2015-11-20

Post by OutofSight Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:06 am

😃 Need your best pictures of van grills/ fronts The early years to ? A,G, E vans. Fffa6d10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:55 am