VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Parts Delivery, Austin TX -> Seattle

Murdock
    Murdock

Number of posts : 313
    Registration date : 2010-12-29

Parts Delivery, Austin TX -> Seattle Empty Parts Delivery, Austin TX -> Seattle

Post by Murdock Tue May 30, 2017 1:16 am

Hey All -

I know its been a bit for me on here.  My last year was spent doing an engine conversion on a School Bus turned RV.  Largest project I have ever done and many tough love lessons.  In short I swapped a GM 6.2 Diesel for a Ford 2nd gen 7.3 Turbo Diesel and adapted all the GM chassis controls to the Ford harness, pumps, ignition, tank, brakes, etc...  Someday I'll do a write up on it for your entertainment  lol!  But now that that project is near complete I'll be getting back to the Falcon Van later this year. Very Happy

The purpose of this post is to open an opportunity for any of you needing larger parts shipped.  Right now the RV is in Austin, TX.  I will be flying out and driving it back in a couple of weeks.  If any of you have parts along the way you want picked up/dropped off, it would help me offset the cost of the trip and Ill make it a cheap option for you.  The RV is empty and has a decent amount of storage so don't be shy (Transmission, Axle, seats, wheels, etc...).

Here is a brief list of cities Ill be going through, and can stop anywhere in the path:

• Austin, TX
    • Abilene, TX
    • Dallas, TX (If Needed)
    • Albuquerque, NM
    • Denver, CO (If Needed)
    • SLC, UT
    • Jerome, ID
    • Spokane, WA (If Needed)
    • Tri-Cities, WA
    • Yakima, WA
    • Seattle, WA

PM me if you're interested.
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14777
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Parts Delivery, Austin TX -> Seattle Empty Re: Parts Delivery, Austin TX -> Seattle

Post by vanny Tue May 30, 2017 12:45 pm

I say take the scenic route home and go through Massachusetts where we really could use some rust free parts!!! lol!

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    Murdock
    Murdock

Number of posts : 313
    Registration date : 2010-12-29

Parts Delivery, Austin TX -> Seattle Empty Re: Parts Delivery, Austin TX -> Seattle

Post by Murdock Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:54 pm

We will be driving from Seattle to Stamford, CT in August... There is a possibility there scratch
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14777
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Post by vanny Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:35 am

Hmm, now you've got me thinking!

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 2:50 am