VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Customizing a van from factory or Dodge dealers back in 1978.

abrotz
    abrotz

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2016-11-21

Customizing a van from factory or Dodge dealers back in 1978. Empty Customizing a van from factory or Dodge dealers back in 1978.

Post by abrotz Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:02 pm

I have a 1978 Dodge Tradesman B100 van. I bought it from ebay and it resided in Arizona most of its life so is rust free. Mine has a conversion with paneling on the walls and a bench seat with the same material that the front seats are made from. I am trying to find out if the factory or dealers back in the day might have done the conversion. I think more the factory or how else could the bench seat be the same material as the front seats. I have pictures of the van but cannot figure out how to post them for people to see and help me figure out my question.
    Digz
    Digz

Number of posts : 3794
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Customizing a van from factory or Dodge dealers back in 1978. Empty Re: Customizing a van from factory or Dodge dealers back in 1978.

Post by Digz Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:15 pm

If it was done like my 74 Dodge it was ordered in the color the dealer wanted and then they sent it to the TRAVCO camper place and put an interior in and sent it to the lot to sell.
    abrotz
    abrotz

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2016-11-21

Customizing a van from factory or Dodge dealers back in 1978. Empty Re: Customizing a van from factory or Dodge dealers back in 1978.

Post by abrotz Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:28 pm

Thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:14 pm