VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Its that time again

EconoUSAparts
    EconoUSAparts

Number of posts : 2198
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Its that time again Empty Its that time again

Post by EconoUSAparts Wed May 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Time to put out the call for any Econoline or A100 parts needs that I can bring to Bakers with me to save you guys on shipping charges. I like a little advance notice so Im not slammed with requests at the last minute. I dont think theres ever a meet I attend anymore where Im not hauling something for somebody to save shipping. It works out good for both of us so just let me know if I can help.
    Im really looking forward to this year with the new arrival of the Hot Wheels A100 wheelstander in attendance. Each year just seems to get better. Chris,whats in the goodie bags this year, free cash????? Im sure you could sweet talk the folks at Brinks if anyone could :-) The bags are always killer,you rock!!!
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Its that time again Empty Re: Its that time again

Post by G-Man Wed May 13, 2009 7:26 pm

There going to be a few surprizes in the bags this year and a few other goodies from other attendees of the show. just started working on the bags last week and already getting full. And stuff still comming in.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:07 pm