VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

A-108 EBrake?Parking Brake Cables???

Vantera
    Vantera

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2016-08-19

A-108 EBrake?Parking Brake Cables??? Empty A-108 EBrake?Parking Brake Cables???

Post by Vantera Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:07 am

Hi all,

Vantera from Southern, California here. Doing a Parking Brake Cable and Parking Brake Release Cable swap and a 67' Dodge A-108 and use a point in the right direction. Does anyone have part numbers on those? Would be very appreciated. Thank you!
    rustytoolss
    rustytoolss

Number of posts : 624
    Registration date : 2013-07-19

A-108 EBrake?Parking Brake Cables??? Empty Re: A-108 EBrake?Parking Brake Cables???

Post by rustytoolss Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:49 pm

you can go to www.sweptline.org . They have an online vintage dodge truck parts book, and look up the OEM dodge part numbers. Or try rockauto.com
    Dan Scully
    Dan Scully

Number of posts : 254
    Registration date : 2016-07-30

A-108 EBrake?Parking Brake Cables??? Empty Re: A-108 EBrake?Parking Brake Cables???

Post by Dan Scully Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:58 pm

Vantera wrote:Hi all,

Vantera from Southern, California here. Doing a Parking Brake Cable and Parking Brake Release Cable swap and a 67' Dodge A-108 and use a point in the right direction. Does anyone have part numbers on those? Would be very appreciated. Thank you!

I got both rear cables and the intermediate cable from rock auto , the front cable that connects to the parking brake lever I got from eBay. These where for a truck . I think the only difference is the 108 has longer parking brake lever cable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:21 pm