VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Summit (norwalk) Mopar show July 29-31

rustytoolss
    rustytoolss

Number of posts : 624
    Registration date : 2013-07-19

Summit (norwalk) Mopar show July 29-31 Empty Summit (norwalk) Mopar show July 29-31

Post by rustytoolss Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:29 am

Just wondering what day most of you show up at Norwalk ? Also is there anything that has changed (last year everyone went to a local eatery one night). Just want to know how to plan. See you soon Very Happy
    gmytych

Number of posts : 110
    Registration date : 2008-06-18

Summit (norwalk) Mopar show July 29-31 Empty Re: Summit (norwalk) Mopar show July 29-31

Post by gmytych Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:09 am

most of detroit crew will show up thurs afternoon. as for group food roadtrip, i havent heard any thing but Im game for it , also make a store after we get thee , see ya soon
    mytch
    gary h
    gary h

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2012-10-19

Summit (norwalk) Mopar show July 29-31 Empty Re: Summit (norwalk) Mopar show July 29-31

Post by gary h Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:15 pm

I never saw a follow up on this show, Well How was the A-100 turnout? In General were there lots of vendors? Show Vehicles? Worth a 7 hour trip? Same time next year or back to Sept. It Has Been several years since I last attended.
    rustytoolss
    rustytoolss

Number of posts : 624
    Registration date : 2013-07-19

Post by rustytoolss Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:23 am

The weather was not very good. Hot/humid/rain. I'm sure it scared of a lot of show cars. Swap meet was about the same size as most years. Pretty good swap meet for the mopar crowd. The race car count was very good. Lots of hemi cars etc. Manufacture venders not much at all.
    As for the A100's I will say it was a small turn out. Some of the guys had prior plans and could not come. Some were upset over the date change also, and did not attend because of that.
    Myself, I had a great time, even if it rained some everyday. You can not control the weather. As far as the Sept/ July dates...I'm guessing it will be in July next year again.
    Scottie had his L600 and trailer. Bernie has his a100 pickup and Charger. Tim had his a100 window van. Gary had his panel van. I had my purple pickup.Dan had his wheel stander.There were a few local guys on Saturday. A guy running 11.50 in an A100 van with a 440.
    Chris was there , dave. and others. I'm guessing about 8-11 a100's at any given time.
    So turn out has been better. But with the date change , it did mess things up for some people to attend.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:51 pm