VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Norwalk mopar show prices...bring lots of $$$$$

rustytoolss
    rustytoolss

Number of posts : 624
    Registration date : 2013-07-19

Norwalk mopar show prices...bring lots of $$$$$ Empty Norwalk mopar show prices...bring lots of $$$$$

Post by rustytoolss Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Maybe I'm getting old (I am), and maybe just don't understand any more (cause I don't). But the last few years at the Norwalk mopar show, I paid $25. for non judged entry for car and drive ( only went one day, that price was for the weekend (I think)).
    So this year it's the " Monster Mopar Show" get you wallets out!
    General admission $20 per day or $50 for the weekend.
    Judged car and driver $ 60. for the weekend
    Non judged car and driver $50. for the weekend ...Last year I paid $25. for one day but I think that $25 was the price for the weekend (could be wrong about that).
    I was planning to drive my 46 dodge pickup to the show (non judged) for one day. But if it's going to cost me $50. just to park it.....Sorry not happening.
    I wanted to talk to the A100 crowd. and check out the swap meet. But you and I both know that there will not be much in the way of A100 parts.
    Did not care much about the whole RoadRunner Cuda " New Dodge Challenger portable show room...just bought it this week, and want it judged scene.
    So if I do come to Norwalk, it will be as $20 general admission. And that sucks! But ther is now way in **** I'm paying $50. to park my truck there.
    I am going to call Norwalk 9-12-13 and see if there is a one non judged price ( but I will bet not)
    I went to the mopar nats this year. $20. gen admission. Don't know the price to get a car in...BUT IT AINT CHEAP. But at the NATS there are 2-3 thousand cars/ A multitude of vendors/ and a swap meet to die for. As for Norwalk NOT SO MUCH.
    So if I come , I'll be the guy with the PT Cruiser parked in the field. And paying $20. to meet all the A100 guys. And cruise the swap meet.
    I'm done but enough is enough.
    RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

Norwalk mopar show prices...bring lots of $$$$$ Empty Re: Norwalk mopar show prices...bring lots of $$$$$

Post by RodStRace Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Hey, we all have our break point, souds like they found yours!
    I agree that some events are overpriced (Hot August Nights, I'm looking at you) and I simply vote with my wallet (NO).
    Hope you are able to go and enjoy, but if it's too much hassle and cost, just stay home and work on the van.cheers 
    rustytoolss
    rustytoolss

Number of posts : 624
    Registration date : 2013-07-19

Norwalk mopar show prices...bring lots of $$$$$ Empty Re: Norwalk mopar show prices...bring lots of $$$$$

Post by rustytoolss Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:20 am

RodStRace wrote:Hey, we all have our break point, souds like they found yours!
    I agree that some events are overpriced (Hot August Nights, I'm looking at you) and I simply vote with my wallet (NO).
    Hope you are able to go and enjoy, but if it's too much hassle and cost, just stay home and work on the van.cheers 
    I would not say breaking point. And if I were to go for all 3 days, that might be a different story (might, but last year 3days was $25). I called Norwalk today. They said that there was NO 1 day price. And that the event was being put on by a new company. And that the track did not set the prices for this event. Last year the show was put on by Chrysler Classic, and they also set there own prices. The lady at Norwalk also said, she gotten a lot of calls about costs.
    So like I said, bring extra money. If I go, I'll be parking with the poor boys in general admission.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:22 pm