VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Horn ring options

rightlane
    rightlane

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2015-10-13

Horn ring options Empty Horn ring options

Post by rightlane Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:13 pm

Hello all, is there an alternative horn ring that will fit my 65 g10 wheel? I know i can replace the entire wheel with another chevy model. I'm trying to keep the orange trimmed wheel as it matches the orange stripe on the van. Corvair is too small, Chevelle is too big. Help! Thanks, Chris
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12220
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Horn ring options Empty Re: Horn ring options

Post by donivan65 Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:09 pm

,,,,you did not want to help out Tice84 and you still expect us to help you?
    rightlane
    rightlane

Post by rightlane Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:28 pm

What happened?
    rightlane
    rightlane

Post by rightlane Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:06 pm

Are you not going to tell me why I should have any idea what you are talking about? Thanks, Chris
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12220
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Post by donivan65 Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:07 am

We take care of each other here,,,,,,,at least the real vanners do,,,,,,I told you to put down a location that we understand, so in case someone needs help, we have someone near by,,,,we have people all over the World,,,,,,we had 3 days to check out a van in Prescott, or send $1000 and they would hold it a week,,,,,,,,so we needed help fast,,,,,,,,,as a matter of fact, I was in Arizona a few weeks ago, working on the horn on a 66 Chevy Van,,,,,,,,,,,
    rightlane
    rightlane

Post by rightlane Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:15 pm

https://vintage-vans.forumotion.com/t51033-cancel-cam-1st-gen

Apology accepted. Unless you didn't know PHX was short for Phoenix.

I don't check this site often, if anybody needs something that I can help with, a simple pm will alert my email.

Donivan, we all appreciate that this site and vans are your life. Like the comic book guy on The Simpson's. Your vast knowledge and experience is undoubtedly unmatched, you are truly an asset to the entire van community. Your devotion to being so generous with your wisdom is commendable.

If being a "real vanner" means trolling "your" site, then I don't qualify. I'm happy if I have time to check it more than a couple times a week, for a few seconds at a time. I have a job, kids, multiple project vehicles, and a home remodel that really cut into my time that i could be spending going through every post on "your" site. I am simply a guy who loves trying to keep my '65 sportvan on the road. I drive it, almost every day. It gets hot here in PHX (phoenix), so in the summer she sits more than she drives. If I can help anybody, please get a hold of me via email, there's a good chance that i missed your post, because i'm not following you like a facebook stalker. Cheers!!! Thanks, Chris
    Van Poser

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:29 pm