VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

Halogen headlight kit with replaceable bulbs

jimthefred
    jimthefred

Number of posts : 326
    Registration date : 2012-01-15

Halogen headlight kit with replaceable bulbs Empty Re: Halogen headlight kit with replaceable bulbs

Post by jimthefred Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:45 am

you can find those on ebay for less than $50 a pair, they take H4 bulbs that are a direct plug in to the stock headlight socket
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Halogen headlight kit with replaceable bulbs Empty Re: Halogen headlight kit with replaceable bulbs

Post by Twinpilot001 Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:11 pm

Ill keep my gaslights in my rides!! affraid Evil or Very Mad lol! lol! lol!
    samsvan
    samsvan

Number of posts : 672
    Registration date : 2014-09-04

Post by samsvan Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:00 pm

I saw these and posted them figuring someone would weigh in on their usability. I think there would have to be some modification to the stock "bucket" that houses the headlight so you could change the bulb from inside the cab. I guess you would also have to consider keeping everything sealed up from getting rain into the cab too. At least the diameter is right...
    Lazarusvan
    Lazarusvan

Number of posts : 1293
    Registration date : 2011-02-22

Post by Lazarusvan Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:09 pm

Dang these are expensive! Has anyone used these and do we know they will fit the vans? Any upgrade on headlights would be useful.
    samsvan
    samsvan

Number of posts : 672
    Registration date : 2014-09-04

Halogen headlight kit with replaceable bulbs Empty Halogen headlight kit with replaceable bulbs

Post by samsvan Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:18 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 9:11 pm