VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

Got myself this long window trim :) I want more!

Abitibi
    Abitibi
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 479
    Registration date : 2014-06-23

Got myself this long window trim :) I want more! Empty Got myself this long window trim :) I want more!

Post by Abitibi Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:28 pm

I was lucky enough to find the hardest to find trim for my van. Bonus it was local and only $30, I'm stoked!
    Got myself this long window trim :) I want more! 14338010

Now it'd be great if I could find some of the other ones, especially the front passenger one... Anyone?

Cheers
    Mr. D
    66 Surf Wagon
    66 Surf Wagon

Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2012-09-24

Got myself this long window trim :) I want more! Empty Re: Got myself this long window trim :) I want more!

Post by 66 Surf Wagon Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:05 pm

There was a guy on craigslist in Phoenix AZ with some.....see classifieds I think
    Abitibi
    Abitibi

Got myself this long window trim :) I want more! Empty Re: Got myself this long window trim :) I want more!

Post by Abitibi Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:45 pm

I'll check it out, thanks. Would be nice to find someone from the site though, always nice to keep it in the family!
    EconoUSAparts
    EconoUSAparts

Number of posts : 2198
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by EconoUSAparts Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:27 pm

For $30, you stole that thing.
    Abitibi
    Abitibi

Post by Abitibi Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:43 pm

Sure did! It's always a nice feeling when you expect to pay a bunch and the guy says "how about 30 bucks?"

I found someone willing to sell me the remaining parts but it will involve shipping Sad
    Still better than nothing!
    SuperJason
    SuperJason

Number of posts : 95
    Registration date : 2011-10-03

Post by SuperJason Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:56 am

I paid like $250 for a set, and the long one is certainly the hardest. And your piece looks to be in really good shape!

I have a spare one for the front passenger triangle window, but the top "leg" part is broken off and would need to be re-created.
    Abitibi
    Abitibi

Post by Abitibi Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:51 pm

Thanks SuperJason. If i don't get the ones I'm hoping to get I'll hit you back as that triangle passenger side is the one i need the most.

Cheers
    Mr. D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:19 am