VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

This is the shop & people =I want doing my next Chev Engine rebuild!!!!!

Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

This is the shop & people =I want  doing my next Chev Engine rebuild!!!!! Empty This is the shop & people =I want doing my next Chev Engine rebuild!!!!!

Post by Twinpilot001 Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:43 am

cheers What do we pay for a small block chevy to be rebuilt?? Labor wise?? I want these Guys to do my next one!! At $1000.00 per Hour labor rate- that would only cost me about $66.00 in labor costs!!!!!!!! These Guys are =GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! 4 minutes for a total build!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid

https://autos.yahoo.com/news/60-years-of-small-block--we-salute-chevy-s-iconic-v-8-engine-133409699.html
    Vantasia
    Vantasia

Number of posts : 1412
    Registration date : 2013-08-18

This is the shop & people =I want  doing my next Chev Engine rebuild!!!!! Empty Re: This is the shop & people =I want doing my next Chev Engine rebuild!!!!!

Post by Vantasia Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:42 am

Easy, if you have the right tools! Like that block mill and honing press!
    Bruce67Econoline
    Bruce67Econoline

Number of posts : 809
    Registration date : 2014-01-25

This is the shop & people =I want  doing my next Chev Engine rebuild!!!!! Empty Re: This is the shop & people =I want doing my next Chev Engine rebuild!!!!!

Post by Bruce67Econoline Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:36 am

Ah I've seen guys that are faster! Shocked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:36 pm