VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

A100 roll down back window and headboard gate

funbuilder59
    funbuilder59

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2014-09-07

A100 roll down back window and headboard gate Empty A100 roll down back window and headboard gate

Post by funbuilder59 Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:42 am

Hello forum, we're new here. We recently bought an A100 we thought was pretty cool!  Maybe someone could help us understand just how cool it is!  First, it was converted to 4x4 with Ramcharger drives, t-case and 318. Then it has what appears to be factory power steering option adapted to that! Then there is the roll down back window and HEADBOARD GATE!!!! We cannot find any info on such an option, most say it was fabricated by someone.  If it was, that was a craftsman at work! The window rolls down in maybe 3 cranks, then the gate folds out and against the bottom of headboard nicely. Anyone have any ideas about this very cool thing??? Please let us know, thanks. sorry, I'm new and I'm having trouble loading pics...any help?
    funbuilder59
    funbuilder59

A100 roll down back window and headboard gate Empty 65 A100 4x4... ramcharger conversion

Post by funbuilder59 Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:13 pm

This is the same truck with the headboard gate and roll down back window...I'll try again with the pics ok any help with the pics...cant seem to get that to work. bummer
    Scotts_A100

Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2010-06-02

A100 roll down back window and headboard gate Empty Re: A100 roll down back window and headboard gate

Post by Scotts_A100 Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:22 pm

I think there is a restriction on posting pictures for the first 7 days which may be why you are having an issue loading pictures. As I am also on the AACA side and have followed your thread I thought I'd transfer/post your pictures from there to this thread. It is quite a unique truck. BTW, if you would like me to also post the power steering pictures from the AACA site, let me know. Scott...

Here are the pictures of your truck:

A100 roll down back window and headboard gate Img_2010

A100 roll down back window and headboard gate Img_2011

A100 roll down back window and headboard gate Img_2012

A100 roll down back window and headboard gate Img_2013

A100 roll down back window and headboard gate Img_2014

A100 roll down back window and headboard gate Img_2015

A100 roll down back window and headboard gate Img_2016

A100 roll down back window and headboard gate Img_2017
    funbuilder59
    funbuilder59

A100 roll down back window and headboard gate Empty Re: A100 roll down back window and headboard gate

Post by funbuilder59 Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:05 pm

Very cool!! Thanks Scott...I was wondering why no pics would go.  We were taking out "extra wires " and followed a set from a small "keypad" on dash  into the drivers door...there we find an alarm disarm switch ( working off of the key lever's movement) and power lock set up!!  At one time this truck was someone's pride and joy!!! I am also going to post another note asking for some lights etc that were melted off our truck!...It's up to you if you wish bring the other pics... Thanks for the help with these pics!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:14 pm