VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

stumbled into a new van today. i couldnt refuse it.

diamond dave
    diamond dave

Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2012-04-24

stumbled into a new van today. i couldnt refuse it.  Empty stumbled into a new van today. i couldnt refuse it.

Post by diamond dave Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:33 pm

so. I stumbled into this 69 sportvan90 today. I couldn't refuse the deal that I made. so, now I own 2 vans and only want my original one. but, this one has 4 pristine popout windows with fresh looking seals. needless to say, they will be in my white van shortly.
    here are a couple of pics.

stumbled into a new van today. i couldnt refuse it.  Black69van4

stumbled into a new van today. i couldnt refuse it.  Black69van3

stumbled into a new van today. i couldnt refuse it.  69vans

stumbled into a new van today. i couldnt refuse it.  Black69van

stumbled into a new van today. i couldnt refuse it.  Blackm69van2

if anyone is interested in owning the sportvan, please pm me or text or call me at 330-612-4338.
    its a 250cid, 3 speed on the column. will run with a new piece of fuel line. but hasn't been on the road in a few years, when the master cylinder went out. comes with a new master cylinder and a 350 turbo tranny with a crossmember. it's a project, but if I start working on it and driving it, the price will definintely go up.
    Barnabas
    Barnabas
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2015
    Registration date : 2011-01-16

stumbled into a new van today. i couldnt refuse it.  Empty Re: stumbled into a new van today. i couldnt refuse it.

Post by Barnabas Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:07 pm

diamond dave, I'll be praying for you so you don't find yourself in a situation where you feel like you have to buy a third van. It's a sickness. I know it well.
    diamond dave
    diamond dave

stumbled into a new van today. i couldnt refuse it.  Empty Re: stumbled into a new van today. i couldnt refuse it.

Post by diamond dave Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:11 pm

Haha. Yeah. I looked at a 68 Chevy 108 tonite. I've had 11 vans over the years . Trying to keep the numbers low for the moment , as we have limited space.
    Joe Van
    Joe Van
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 4619
    Registration date : 2012-10-11

Post by Joe Van Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:32 pm

I Myself would want to "Keep It" and fix it up and it is a "Addiction" for me they come in Three's..!!!.. cheers.. IF I had the Money I would have a Fleet of Early's.!!!..

Post by diamond dave Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:56 pm

I was going to keep this one too, in hopes that the wife would want to drive it. but she doesn't want to . so , it's gonna be up for sale soon, if anyones interested.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:11 pm