VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+2
virtual
billski
6 posters

G-Man's Vans

billski
    billski

Number of posts : 262
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

G-Man's Vans Empty G-Man's Vans

Post by billski Wed May 14, 2014 7:25 am

I talked to Chris' family and as they explained to me, both of his vans will be up for sale but not until AFTER the Baker's Show. They have asked me to help them with the sale of the vans. If you have any interest DO NOT CONTACT THE FAMILY. Please "message" me with any interest. I already know of a few interested buyers and I will keep track of that information. There are no set prices for either van and there will not be until after I have met with the family to discuss how they want to proceed. Chris' family told me they plan on having both vans on display at Baker's as a tribute to Chris. So please, be respectful to the family and only contact me with any interest. Thank you. Billski
    virtual
    virtual

Number of posts : 257
    Registration date : 2008-05-21

G-Man's Vans Empty Re: G-Man's Vans

Post by virtual Wed May 14, 2014 8:38 am

If you have interior or detailed shots of Chris' vans please post them here. We can spread the word on the various websites and facebook to help get the best price for the vans.
    billski
    billski

Number of posts : 262
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by billski Tue May 20, 2014 5:20 pm

I just learned that G-Man's infamous '69 Yellow Van has been sold! A local vanner here in Michigan purchased the van and I'm sure he'll give it a good home. I don't want to reveal any information that I may not be at liberty to say. I know the guy and he comes to the Baker's with his van. I am in touch with him and I know he plans on bringing the '69 to the Baker's show so we can all enjoy it and pay tribute to G-Man. I talked to Chris' wife and she was satisfied that the sale went well and that it went to a good home.
    Joe Van
    Joe Van
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 4619
    Registration date : 2012-10-11

Post by Joe Van Wed May 21, 2014 4:23 am

That is some Great New's that will Help his Family out ALOT and We are keeping His Van in the Vanning Community... Smile

Number of posts : 2632
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Post by savage Wed May 21, 2014 4:29 am

If it who I think it is , he will give a great home & take Very good care of it. He'll probably drive it all over the place to ever show. Good to hear Chris Wife is happy with the sale.
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14778
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Post by vanny Wed May 21, 2014 4:36 am

It's good that people will still be able to see Chris's Van and that the family will get some help from the sale. I'm sure GMan is smiling down Very Happy 

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    millwright71
    millwright71

Number of posts : 531
    Registration date : 2012-05-28

Post by millwright71 Wed May 21, 2014 4:57 pm

Great to hear that his van went to a good home, I am sure it will be enjoyed very much.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 1:13 am