VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

black screen

EconoUSAparts
    EconoUSAparts

Number of posts : 2198
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

black screen Empty black screen

Post by EconoUSAparts Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:18 pm

For some reason when I access the site from my I phone now the screen is black with blue writing and I can't read any of it. This just happened all the sudden. Anyone know how to fix this problem?
    EconoUSAparts
    EconoUSAparts

black screen Empty Re: black screen

Post by EconoUSAparts Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:02 pm

Ok, where is the "choice" for classic version located? I should know, I had it before. Maybe it got changed somehow.
    EconoUSAparts
    EconoUSAparts

Post by EconoUSAparts Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:41 pm

Ok,using the icon on my phone to access the site gave me the black screen. I typed it in manually on the web and accessed the site that way. It came up with the normal website colors but when I clicked into the forums it was all white looking. I somehow stumbled on a drop down arrow top right that had the classic version hidden in it. Now the site is back to normal on my phone however I can no longer find that drop down option but can now view the site. The drop down arrow couldn't be seen before since the screen was all black. Solution? Access the site without my phone icon to get a readable screen, click classic which is hard to discover hidden top right under dropdown, and now the icon works as normal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:52 am