VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+3
itruns
Sy Hollinshead
Lazarusvan
7 posters

Top 10 best trucks on the silver screen?

Lazarusvan
    Lazarusvan

Number of posts : 1293
    Registration date : 2011-02-22

Top 10 best trucks on the silver screen? Empty Top 10 best trucks on the silver screen?

Post by Lazarusvan Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:53 pm

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/best-trucks-on-the-silver-screen

If I have to choose from this list, I'm going with Roadhouse. I can watch that movie over and over again. Not too many others for which I can say that. That big ass truck running rampant over the dealership was awesome. Every time I see that, I say "there's no way someone could get away with that!"

Top 10 best trucks on the silver screen? Empty Re: Top 10 best trucks on the silver screen?

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:08 pm

What no Optimus Prime??
    Sy Hollinshead
    Sy Hollinshead

Number of posts : 466
    Registration date : 2008-10-11

Top 10 best trucks on the silver screen? Empty Re: Top 10 best trucks on the silver screen?

Post by Sy Hollinshead Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:53 pm

What about the truck in Duel....???
    The Fall Guy...?
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Post by itruns Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:10 am

The little mule Pros in Romancing the Stone
    BajaCharlie
    BajaCharlie

Number of posts : 619
    Registration date : 2010-01-07

Post by BajaCharlie Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:39 pm

Well this might sound crazy on this site but lets start with the van from the newer version of Texas Chainsaw Massacre and then the Van Nuys Blvd.starring an early econo then DUH!! THE VAN!!not an early but AWSOME!!
    BajaCharlie
    BajaCharlie

Post by BajaCharlie Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:48 pm

Oh and can I through out my own van in this video http://vimeo.com/20610214 WARNING THERE IS GUNS BLOOD AND BOOBS!!
    Roman
    Roman

Number of posts : 822
    Registration date : 2010-09-10

Post by Roman Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:55 pm

Dude that list was weeeak!! I'll throw a few out there...

The truck from Gamer, the black truck from Dazed and Confused with red interior, The Pork Chop Express from Big Trouble in Little China, you're right VB Optimus Prime's paint job and chrome was amazing, any of the Mexican cartel trucks in No Country for Old Men, the flat black Ford from Expendables, the Little Mule is one of my favorites too Itruns, how about the semi from Knight Rider that KITT used to roll out from on the freeway, those two bad a$$ trucks with nitrous from The Fast and the Furious they used to hook up the tankers with...I know I'm missing some good ones!
    Roman
    Roman

Number of posts : 822
    Registration date : 2010-09-10

Post by Roman Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:04 pm

BajaCharlie wrote:Oh and can I through out my own van in this video http://vimeo.com/20610214 WARNING THERE IS GUNS BLOOD AND BOOBS!!

Hey BC that stripper chick is as hot as they get! Ask her to PM me!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:03 am

My van, Vanishing Breed was briefly in Fast and Furious and on Pimp My Ride, Honda Commercials, and in a TV show so I vote for it as maybe number 9 or 10. I know I am prejudiced when it comes to Vanishing Breed.
    RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

Post by RodStRace Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:24 pm

Not the greatest truck, the movie showed some of it's limitations, but the chevy from The Driver.
    The driving that was pulled off with this lil bad ass was great.
    Top 10 best trucks on the silver screen? 163_0704_top_10_truck_movies_09z+The_Driver+chevy_shortbed_truck

In fact, I went looking for a picture and it was in Truckin' mags top ten list.
    http://www.trucktrend.com/features/163_0704_top_10_truck_movies/index.html
    NipRing
    NipRing

Number of posts : 336
    Registration date : 2011-08-14

Post by NipRing Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:39 pm

BajaCharlie wrote:Oh and can I through out my own van in this video http://vimeo.com/20610214 WARNING THERE IS GUNS BLOOD AND BOOBS!!

That was freakin AWESOME! Is that your band? That was up my alley!
    BajaCharlie
    BajaCharlie

Post by BajaCharlie Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:32 am

all the girls are on my facebook friends list.and no I wish I was in the band I'm just a hardcore fan but I was part of the art dept. for this video.They have an awsome song called "This Shit Will f*ck You Up"it rules!Here's my hot rod on the setTop 10 best trucks on the silver screen? 01711"BEHIND"the scenes Top 10 best trucks on the silver screen? 02710And this just happened to be sittin behind the building!Top 10 best trucks on the silver screen? 00113tried to talk the guy out of it but no luck.Damn crackheads!
    BajaCharlie
    BajaCharlie

Post by BajaCharlie Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:37 am

Theres a bithchen van in Corvette Summer and somehow we all forgot the A-TEAM!! movie or tv show.Then ya gotta watch the Honda "Respect the Van"commercials and the Stride gum commercials too the second one is one of the Vandoleros guys that I got the job for.
    Lazarusvan
    Lazarusvan

Number of posts : 1293
    Registration date : 2011-02-22

Post by Lazarusvan Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:16 am

Charlie, I didn't see any vans in your photos. Only the floss....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:21 pm