VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

OK..... So we all Know What to Look for at the Bone Yard !!!!!!!!!

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

OK..... So we all Know What to Look for at the Bone Yard !!!!!!!!! Empty OK..... So we all Know What to Look for at the Bone Yard !!!!!!!!!

Post by Vanish Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:44 pm

G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

OK..... So we all Know What to Look for at the Bone Yard !!!!!!!!! Empty Re: OK..... So we all Know What to Look for at the Bone Yard !!!!!!!!!

Post by G-Man Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:17 pm

Vanish the only reason I knew that was rare is I was talking to (Tim) econousaparts and Gill @ the nats. And I believe Tim had one there to sell and they told me it's rare and hard to find. (only Falcons had them)

OK..... So we all Know What to Look for at the Bone Yard !!!!!!!!! Empty Re: OK..... So we all Know What to Look for at the Bone Yard !!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:36 am

Anyt hing plastic like this tends to be rare, in my opinion. Try buying a plastic 1970 Cuda grill? Oh....they run about $5000, if you can find one that isn't broken!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:21 pm