VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

new addition

new addition Empty new addition

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:42 pm

new addition Img_6816

new addition Empty Re: new addition

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:45 pm

Theres the latest to the pool butler fleet. A 64 ford f100. I know it's not a van but there is alot of serious knowledge here to gain from. Drove it for a couple of weeks and snapped the tranny out backing into the drive way. I need help finding out what types of cars/truck I can get a three on the tree out of. # speed, six cylinder. Anybody know. I know that the 65 is different but .....

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:42 am

hey ..nie looking truck....what broke the bellhousing??...or something else..also what six is in it........and last guess you dont want to go to an automatic??....i have a c-4 auto hooked up to a 302..you can have it if you want....the tranny will hook to the six...

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:10 pm

i am not sure what sixi it is. how do i tell? Auto would be nice. The bell housing is fine. I blew reverse out of it backing in the drive way. Where in ontario are you? I bought it by woodstock. would that tranny hook right up? I am stuck working in a car and a half garage. Not much room or "special" tools.
    RipVanArkie
    RipVanArkie

Number of posts : 987
    Registration date : 2008-05-13

Post by RipVanArkie Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:49 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:19 pm