VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

Scarebird brake.... Lost parts help

Scarebird brake.... Lost parts help Empty Scarebird brake.... Lost parts help

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:37 pm

I lost the bolts,nuts and washers that came with the kit. Can anyone tell me the length of these bolts. Scarebirds website wont let me email them, I have tried several times with no luck. Thanks in advance, I love this forum.
    dodge man
    dodge man

Number of posts : 2036
    Registration date : 2012-08-08

Scarebird brake.... Lost parts help Empty Re: Scarebird brake.... Lost parts help

Post by dodge man Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:00 am

WHAT BOLTS ARE YOU REFURING TO, THERES NO BOLTS THAT HOLD THE CALIPER MOUNTS, YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR OLD SPINDLE MOUNTING BOLTS THE OTHER BOLTS HOLD THE CALIPERS ON COME WITH THE CALIPERS,
    dodge man
    dodge man

Scarebird brake.... Lost parts help Empty Re: Scarebird brake.... Lost parts help

Post by dodge man Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:03 am

SCAREBIRD IS NOT QUICK ON ANSURING EMAILS BEST TO CALL THEM, THERE PHONE # IS ON THE INSTRUCTION SHEET

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:42 pm

There were some small bolts that came from Scarebird. Are you saying that I don't need them? Haven't started the project yet but do see some threads in the brackets.
    dodge man
    dodge man

Post by dodge man Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:48 pm

the threads are for your caliper bolts, make sure you get them with the calipers, look back through the thread scarebird brakes, you can see were a couple of us guys posted pleanty of pictures that will help you with the install, john
    dodge man
    dodge man

Post by dodge man Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:58 pm

i just remembered those were banjo bolts they gave you, there for your brake lines to atach to the calipers, you can check with the part store were you buy the calipers to get the right banjo bolts that fit the caipers

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:49 pm

Thanks Dodge Man, I will be getting on it soon now that it's a driver.
    dodge man
    dodge man

Post by dodge man Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:12 pm

show us some pictures of it,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:07 pm