VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

VANS IN KENTUCKY????

VANS IN KENTUCKY???? Empty VANS IN KENTUCKY????

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:44 am

Hello out there in vintage vanner land. This is the twister from Kentucky, I have searched this site for any vans for sale in the Kentucky area and well I guess I may have to expand my dream (or search if I can convince my wife its practical). Since I am dreaming I may as well go for the gold. I am looking for a 1965 (or there abouts) chevy window van. If I have my druthers (and since I am dreaming... why not) i would prefer the motor to be somewhat new, larger radiator, the front end with new kingpins, tierod ends etc. The rear end with new seals and bearings and leaf spring bushings, new universals, brakes, wheel and master cylinders. kinda like the way my old 65 was before I sold it (check out my gallery). No rust is a plus. If I don't have to drive half way across the country to get it would be nice as well.

Of course that is my dream, i am a little more flexible with reality. I am not the young physical specimen I was in the pics in my gallery so doing much of that kind of work is a concern with my degenerating disks and all that. My mind says I can do it, my body says maybe and right now my wife says no (I do tend to listen to her she is a little more level headed than me).

So I guess the real question is; are there any vintage vans in the Louisville Kentucky area? I have seen two in the past two years but neither were for sale. Anyway thanks for listening to an old mans dreams.

God bless you all and safe vannin out there now!!!
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

VANS IN KENTUCKY???? Empty Re: VANS IN KENTUCKY????

Post by G-Man Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:03 am

It's not a window van , but wideload is going to sell this 1968 (I think it's a 68) panel. It's a very solid van. Send him a PM to get details

VANS IN KENTUCKY???? Empty Van near Kentucky 1965 no rust

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:43 am

I took a nice 1965 chevy van in on a trade thinking of keeping it but I have it for sale in the yard for $3365

it has no rust email me and i can send pics., if i don't sell it quick I'm going to keep it and become a van guy too only has window in back doors

I live in southern Indiana mossman56@yahoo.com

Sponsored content

VANS IN KENTUCKY???? Empty Re: VANS IN KENTUCKY????

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:54 am