VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+9
jrdunn96
Bruce67Econoline
Baczek
Vannin Ken
gearheadflicks
EconoCarl
Big W
neondv8
stabbinwagon
13 posters

Do you need headliner dimensions for your e-van?

stabbinwagon
    stabbinwagon

Number of posts : 104
    Registration date : 2011-10-07

Do you need headliner dimensions for your  e-van? Empty Do you need headliner dimensions for your e-van?

Post by stabbinwagon Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:05 pm

I've been meaning to do this for awhile now,finally found the time to do it.I have a 62 falcon van that has or had all of the og interior panels and masonite headliner panels.At work we have a couple of cnc routers and a waterjet and a few other fun toys,,any how today i spent some time and created 3d cad files (solidworks) for the headliner panels...i will try to do the same for the wall/door panels by days end tomorrow.I'm attatching drawings with dimensions for the headliners to this post,if you want DXF files to take to a wood shop or anywhere else to route out panels out of whatever material you choose p.m. me and ill email them to you.I am cutting my headliner out of 1/8" white tough glass and mounting l.e.d. modules behind them. Any how let me know if this helps you or if this was just a waste of time...also if you want me to cut and ship you some panels,,lets talk and come up with a fair price...here you go...(im assuming my 62 headliner has the same dimensions as 61-67?)Do you need headliner dimensions for your  e-van? Evanhe10Do you need headliner dimensions for your  e-van? Vanpan11Do you need headliner dimensions for your  e-van? Vanpan12Do you need headliner dimensions for your  e-van? Vanpan12Do you need headliner dimensions for your  e-van? Vanpan14

Last edited by stabbinwagon on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    stabbinwagon
    stabbinwagon

Number of posts : 104
    Registration date : 2011-10-07

Do you need headliner dimensions for your  e-van? Empty Re: Do you need headliner dimensions for your e-van?

Post by stabbinwagon Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:08 pm

theyre out of order,,:2,3,4,1...1=front,,4=back
    neondv8
    neondv8

Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2012-04-04

Do you need headliner dimensions for your  e-van? Empty Re: Do you need headliner dimensions for your e-van?

Post by neondv8 Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:49 pm

That's cool man!
    I got a cnc router guy, I can use that file for a headliner.
    Let me know when it ready.
    Big W
    Big W

Number of posts : 3282
    Registration date : 2011-01-13

Post by Big W Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:06 pm

That's a great idea. I'll take a copy of that as well. Please let us know when it's ready.
    EconoCarl
    EconoCarl

Number of posts : 1109
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Post by EconoCarl Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:52 am

I'd like a copy too, thanks!
    gearheadflicks
    gearheadflicks

Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2012-04-19

Post by gearheadflicks Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:39 pm

I'd like a copy. Jasonkotch@hotmail.com
    Vannin Ken
    Vannin Ken

Number of posts : 292
    Registration date : 2012-12-29

Post by Vannin Ken Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:01 pm

Yep.. I'm in.Very cool Thx
    neondv8
    neondv8

Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2012-04-04

Post by neondv8 Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:59 pm

I got my hands on an old headliner, so if you need a paper pattern i can send you guys one.
    PM me and ill make you one.
    Baczek
    Baczek

Number of posts : 48
    Registration date : 2015-05-10

Post by Baczek Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:48 am

Stabbinwagon, any larger jpgs?
    Bruce67Econoline
    Bruce67Econoline

Number of posts : 809
    Registration date : 2014-01-25

Post by Bruce67Econoline Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:26 am

I might want a set of panels from you. Let me know how much.
    Thanks
    jrdunn96
    jrdunn96

Number of posts : 690
    Registration date : 2016-01-01

Post by jrdunn96 Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:29 am

Will #1 = the Epup headliner?  If so, I could use a larger picture as well. Or, possibly I could buy one as well?
    mechaniman
    mechaniman

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2016-08-31

Post by mechaniman Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:18 am

has anybody ever got a hold of a better pdf file of this, I'm ready to make some cuts, just cant read the dimensions on the templet
    62stationbus
    62stationbus

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2017-01-10

Do you need headliner dimensions for your  e-van? Empty link to door panel dxf (inserts for side and cargo doors

Post by 62stationbus Thu May 04, 2017 3:21 pm

62stationbus
    62stationbus

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2017-01-10

Do you need headliner dimensions for your  e-van? Empty headliner dxf download

Post by 62stationbus Thu May 04, 2017 3:35 pm

headliner 1st panel

panel2 dxf

panel3

panel4

sorry it took so long to get these up in a usable fashion! I had to reregister here on VV, I couldnt retrieve my password for some reason. I recommend cutting a test piece for the 1st panel, check the radius of the corners up front, i ended up adjusting them to fit a little tighter.
    Hope these help!

tody
    tody

Number of posts : 91
    Registration date : 2010-09-15

Post by tody Fri May 05, 2017 10:25 am

awesome, awesome, awesome!
    bluesprint260
    bluesprint260

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2018-06-22

Post by bluesprint260 Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:56 pm

I know this post is very old, but does anyone out there have a copy of the pdf's, or any digital files that could be used to produce a full size version of a window van headliner. The links are broken to the pdf's that were in this thread.

Much appreciated

Joel

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 am