VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

Electric 1969 Dodge A100 pickup on youtube

Electric 1969 Dodge A100 pickup on youtube Empty Electric 1969 Dodge A100 pickup on youtube

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:00 pm

ChevyVanMan1

Number of posts : 425
    Registration date : 2009-07-19

Electric 1969 Dodge A100 pickup on youtube Empty Re: Electric 1969 Dodge A100 pickup on youtube

Post by ChevyVanMan1 Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:28 am

A van sure could carry alot of batteries and many of them on the underside. I wonder what range we could get of our old boxy vans with electric?

Tried to get an EV to DC but they would not title or inspect it as it had no emissions to test. They will only allow factory built EVs. I wonder how many real states are like that. I know PA is a real problem too.

Funny how the politicians talk about energy reform yet make the law even tougher on "clean" energy. DC even put out of business a whole fleet of natural gas taxicabs about a year after they gave them license to operate. Said gas was dangerous and then the next year installed LNG on many of DC busses. They were all new cabs competing with the local's old, decrepit cabs. Clearly the company didn't grease the right palms.

I'm moving to Texas IF they get serious about seceeding.

Anyway, my toupee is off to whoever elecltrified this A-100 and thanks for posting.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:40 pm