VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+25
Linoman
westcoastvanner
69A108
Rayallen
Viking
vanner68
Space Truckin
millwright71
HandiVanMan
Scott
Vanish
SuperJason
blackace
eric67vanpkup
slowflapper
vanman2
dodge man
wideload
BILL Carson
dix
CraigK
vanny
DanTheVanMan
chester42
NoBiggie
29 posters

Free Club Stickers - Updated Info for Everyone - Please Read

Vanadian
    Vanadian

Number of posts : 187
    Registration date : 2010-11-17

Free Club Stickers - Updated Info for Everyone - Please Read - Page 3 Empty Re: Free Club Stickers - Updated Info for Everyone - Please Read

Post by Vanadian Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:07 pm

NoBiggie - I think we all owe you one! I know I do. Got my stickers Monday, I'll be displaying the proudly next summer...Who's the Van, You Da Van, Man!

Free Club Stickers - Updated Info for Everyone - Please Read - Page 3 Empty Re: Free Club Stickers - Updated Info for Everyone - Please Read

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:06 am

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! just got mine and i cant wait to put em on.. thanks
    vanner68
    vanner68

Number of posts : 655
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by vanner68 Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:04 pm

Got mine in the mail today, nice work! Now all I need is to put the glass back in my van....
    HandiVanMan
    HandiVanMan

Number of posts : 1868
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by HandiVanMan Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Craig,
    I sent you some money thru PayPal. Hope you got it. Thanks the stickers look great!
    NoBiggie
    NoBiggie

Number of posts : 726
    Registration date : 2012-09-26

Post by NoBiggie Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Yes, thanks got it just fine. I appreciate all the contributions to the project! 4 more packages will go out tomorrow. Just a heads up to those that have new requests in.
    Buzzard
    Buzzard

Number of posts : 90
    Registration date : 2012-07-01

Post by Buzzard Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:23 am

thank you very much for the stickers, already installed black decal on the back window and looks great. Sent you a little pick me up that you can watch when you get some time, Not the greatest but alot of nice footage of earlys at the Nats
    NoBiggie
    NoBiggie

Number of posts : 726
    Registration date : 2012-09-26

Post by NoBiggie Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:08 am

Buzzard, thanks for the DVD! That was the best hour I've wasted at work in a long time! Man, that's a bunch of vans! That group shot of the earlies was amazing!

And to anyone who hasn't received a pair of free VV stickers yet, PM me. I will get them out to you.
    3x2x4sp389
    3x2x4sp389

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2011-06-22

Post by 3x2x4sp389 Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:53 am

Craig,
    Can I get a gold sticker?
    Also need to contact anyone in the Orange County area club.
    Mike
    714-612-4833
    Space Truckin
    Space Truckin

Number of posts : 1279
    Registration date : 2009-10-17

Post by Space Truckin Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:12 am

@3x2x4sp389,
    Not sure if Craig is hangin out @VV, he is in process of selling his Ford. If he is not able to get back to you I may have an extra sticker (just not gold). By the way what year goat do you have? Just thinned the herd of mine and sold a 66 3x2 and a 67 455/4spd w 407rwhp.
    3x2x4sp389
    3x2x4sp389

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2011-06-22

Post by 3x2x4sp389 Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:01 pm

Space,
    Thanks for the response - yea I thought that ship might have sailed.
    Happy to acquire the sticker you have left.
    Just sold two projects both 65 convertibles in various stages of completion.
    Still have a "BRUTUS" 392 Hemi alt wb project ongoing.
    Did you see this? Close by you.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/car-kulture-deluxe-magazine/id507982950?mt=8
    mattimuss
    mattimuss

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post by mattimuss Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:42 pm

I too missed this one so if anyone else has any they might want to sell please let me know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:23 am