VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Transport S BC Canada to Seattle

Transport  S BC Canada to Seattle  Empty Transport S BC Canada to Seattle

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Anybody need anything from the 49th to Seattle transported? ... driving my Supervan down darn near empty on the weekend of June 16 .. so lets load up ... don't care if it's an engine on a skid ... let me know ... have A 100 trims that are going inside and up to roof so not to get creamed ... the rest is MT ... except for a disc brake rear end ... let me know ... it'll cost 1 Dead Guy beer to N Seattle ... man I love Portland if I wasn't here I'd be in OR or WA ... Pacific NW a great place to be ...

J=M

Last edited by strukkingfuggle on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    neondv8
    neondv8

Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2012-04-04

Transport  S BC Canada to Seattle  Empty Re: Transport S BC Canada to Seattle

Post by neondv8 Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Thanks for the
    Offer. I'll let you know.
    BTW if your a cigar smoker I'll buy you one for your birthday at my favoret sopt.
    It's on lake union in Seattle .
    Jamie

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:00 pm

How did u know? ... need a core padded dash? ... will send photos ... but the price is right ... 1 Dead Guy Pale Ale and a Cigar ...
    neondv8
    neondv8

Number of posts : 278
    Registration date : 2012-04-04

Post by neondv8 Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Cool .....I'll get my info to you.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:59 am

As I mentioned Fred in RI a guru on padded dash and interior upholstery stuff ... I should know ... but be careful ... I live on the West Coast ... went two blocks for smokes .... got back to the crate and all the good stuff was GONE ... chrome grille, round mirrors, chrome bumpers and deluxe dash gauges along with dual master cylinder ... I suspect it was Fred ... but no way to prove it ... lol! The HORROR! the horror ... nutting safe ...

J=M

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:53 pm

K peeps transport can include Olympic penninsula as well ... need something to go from Seattle to the 49th? Let me know ... can't beat the shipping costs ...
    kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Number of posts : 1533
    Registration date : 2009-05-22

Post by kookykrispy Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:03 am

Thanks so much STrukkingfuggle!!
    Linoman
    Linoman

Number of posts : 329
    Registration date : 2010-06-14

Post by Linoman Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:40 pm

Sam what type of rear seat are you looking for? I have a bench from a 67 that's in pretty good condition.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:13 pm

My friend for whatever reason I did not get that PM

J=M

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:28 am

Sorry Sam

I have been at this for quite a few years now ... I have several rear seats including the split bench ... most of my parts went out on a pay it forward ... in the end ... I am no longer a part of OE or rus ... and I am still Econo proud ... those in those forums are dead to me ... except for a special few ... this place is a good place ... I'm going to be here as long as I own my crates ...

I am afraid I can't help ... contact somebody else ... that fellow in KY ... I am sure he will sell you something.

Regards

J=M

Last edited by strukkingfuggle on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 3 times in total

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:30 am

kookykrispy wrote:Thanks so much STrukkingfuggle!!
    We are good 2 go ...

J=M

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:52 pm

K all done ... everbody dialed in and there we are ... not only did they let me over ... they let me BACK in as well ...! lmfao!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:18 am