VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

which way does the passenger side mirror wedge go?

which way does the passenger side mirror wedge go? Empty which way does the passenger side mirror wedge go?

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 10:31 pm

my 63 has the round mirrors and has a wedge under the mirror arm on the passenger side
    i took the mirrors off and forgot to mark how the wedge goes

there are three choices but none stand out as being the best

thanks

which way does the passenger side mirror wedge go? Empty Re: which way does the passenger side mirror wedge go?

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Contact me and I will send you a PDF ... in the last pages there you are

J=M BC

which way does the passenger side mirror wedge go? Empty Re: which way does the passenger side mirror wedge go?

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:45 pm

got the PDF thanks great info
    my wedge is in correct so i took a small dremel to the post and mirror so it would tilt a little more
    much nicer to have a right side mirror in a full panel

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:41 pm

Glad to help ...
    Casimier
    Casimier

Number of posts : 864
    Registration date : 2010-07-26

Post by Casimier Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:53 am

So, which way does it go?

I think it's thick side towards the front.

which way does the passenger side mirror wedge go? Empty wedge wide part to the front

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:00 am

from my research it looks as if the wide part of the wedge goes towards the front of the van
    this is from drawings, talking to experts and seeing a few set up this way
    i didnt have the original mirror heads so i still ran into issues with adjustment until i did some extra mods to get the head to pivot more on pass side
    Casimier
    Casimier

Number of posts : 864
    Registration date : 2010-07-26

Post by Casimier Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:14 am

thanks Ken

I finally got all the parts and pieces of the mirrors and am about to place them on my truck.
    Thanks for the info
    Jim

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:30 pm