VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

tried to post pic but video shows up

vandit
    vandit

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2012-02-17

tried to post pic but video shows up Empty tried to post pic but video shows up

Post by vandit Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:04 am

i keep trying i do all of the steps it seems to be going well but when i paste a youtube i have saved gets pasted ??? what to do
    austinmodhouse
    austinmodhouse

Number of posts : 575
    Registration date : 2010-07-30

tried to post pic but video shows up Empty Re: tried to post pic but video shows up

Post by austinmodhouse Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:21 am

the youtube link is what is on your “clipboard”. I’m guessing you have not properly copied the correct image link. so when you go to paste, it’s pasting the last properly copied link (the youtube link)
    vandit
    vandit

tried to post pic but video shows up Empty Re: tried to post pic but video shows up

Post by vandit Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:40 am

thanks but what do i do to fix the problem
    vandit
    vandit

Post by vandit Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:43 am

confused thanks but what do i do to fix the problem
    austinmodhouse
    austinmodhouse

Post by austinmodhouse Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:02 am

learn to copy… use the mouse/cursor and press the right button and drag the highlighted line to cover the link/text you need to copy. while it is highlighted press the control button and the C key at the same time (ctrl+c)

whatever was highlighted when you ctrl+c should be applied to your clipboard
    vandit
    vandit

Post by vandit Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:22 am

tried to post pic but video shows up 65_mer16
    austinmodhouse
    austinmodhouse

Post by austinmodhouse Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:38 am

there ya go. the reason your pic is cut off on the right is that the frame of this forum is smaller than your pic. many blogs and this forum use a width limit of about 480. you can try to resize/reduce the pic to fit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:59 pm